The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm doing good, been a bit removed from this site for lack of ability to buy most things now :lol. Between my son and other things in life, collectibles money is short, so I mostly buy "lower end" stuff now, like I've been enjoying the Mattel Jurassic World line immensely, but always checking out new Terminator stuff, so glad I was able to ultimately get the Enterbay BD T-800, and I'm looking forward to more news about T6. As someone mentioned, the T-800 in T5 felt like T2 over again, which I liked, despite the flaws around him, I really enjoyed Arnie's part in T5 and so I'm open to T6 and willing to give it a shot.

I'm doing good, been a bit removed from this site for lack of ability to buy most things now :lol. Between my son and other things in life, collectibles money is short, so I mostly buy "lower end" stuff now, like I've been enjoying the Mattel Jurassic World line immensely, but always checking out new Terminator stuff, so glad I was able to ultimately get the Enterbay BD T-800, and I'm looking forward to more news about T6. As someone mentioned, the T-800 in T5 felt like T2 over again, which I liked, despite the flaws around him, I really enjoyed Arnie's part in T5 and so I'm open to T6 and willing to give it a shot.

Yeah, same here. Regarding the shot-giving.
There were enjoyable parts to it, but overall that´s it for me.
Congrats on your son, man. I know it´s been a while, but still. :)

Since nothing old-franchise-wise is coming out anymore, I mostly turned my back to HT, got the new Mark VI and Hulkbuster last, but mostly I´ve been in Transformers Masterpiece and 3rd Party and now I wanna venture into Storm Collectibles Mortal Kombat.

Yeah, same here. Regarding the shot-giving.
There were enjoyable parts to it, but overall that´s it for me.
Congrats on your son, man. I know it´s been a while, but still. :)

Since nothing old-franchise-wise is coming out anymore, I mostly turned my back to HT, got the new Mark VI and Hulkbuster last, but mostly I´ve been in Transformers Masterpiece and 3rd Party and now I wanna venture into Storm Collectibles Mortal Kombat.

Yeah, there hasn't been any real modern properties getting my interest, I love the Avengers franchise, I have set of them in 6" scale from the first film, but outside of that, Hulk has been my only focus, got the HT Age of Ultron deluxe for cheap from a local shop going out of business, so at this point, I just get a Hasbro figure of him from each movie line. I loved Jurassic growing up but Hasbro hasn't done quality figures since '93, with Mattel taking over, there has been some amazing stuff coming out and I'm loving it, and I can get so much for the price of one HT. This past spring I used my work bonus to buy up a few things I'd sold off or been wanting, but that's about it. The tops has been DX15 Jack Sparrow, I had to sell off my old one so being able to get a new one has been great, and it's even better than the old, so win.

I did buy the NECA T6 Arnie figures, they came out really good, hopefully some cool figure material with the new movie, still wish NECA did Salvation, love the designs for Connor and Marcus in that movie.

And thanks, my son is the best collectible of all, he's a bit too young still to get into some of the things I enjoy, and I want him to be his own person, but I look forward to sharing things with him. He does recognize Star Wars anywhere he goes now, so that makes me a little proud.

Yeah, there hasn't been any real modern properties getting my interest, I love the Avengers franchise, I have set of them in 6" scale from the first film, but outside of that, Hulk has been my only focus, got the HT Age of Ultron deluxe for cheap from a local shop going out of business, so at this point, I just get a Hasbro figure of him from each movie line. I loved Jurassic growing up but Hasbro hasn't done quality figures since '93, with Mattel taking over, there has been some amazing stuff coming out and I'm loving it, and I can get so much for the price of one HT. This past spring I used my work bonus to buy up a few things I'd sold off or been wanting, but that's about it. The tops has been DX15 Jack Sparrow, I had to sell off my old one so being able to get a new one has been great, and it's even better than the old, so win.

I did buy the NECA T6 Arnie figures, they came out really good, hopefully some cool figure material with the new movie, still wish NECA did Salvation, love the designs for Connor and Marcus in that movie.

And thanks, my son is the best collectible of all, he's a bit too young still to get into some of the things I enjoy, and I want him to be his own person, but I look forward to sharing things with him. He does recognize Star Wars anywhere he goes now, so that makes me a little proud.

Yeah, I got Hulk pre-ordered...but canceled Hulkbuster initially, but bought him for aftermarket price later, just cause I wanted him. You got your son, I am single again...after 4 years. The person I trusted most in my live decided love is not enough anymore and decided to break everything apart that we were...so...I dived back in, even started my youtube channel.

Horrible that HT is not doing more 2-packs.
**** Jones and Clarence Bodikker, with a Desert Eagle and BD sculpt for Clarence.
People would eat that **** up.
T1 Kyle Reese with second cloth set, a few pipe bombs and blasted in half T-800.
Again...money. People would eat that up. They ache to complete their collections.
6" rarely does it for me, but 1/12 I guess. Storm does the best MK figures now...so there's that and
I need a Bruticus in my collection, so I started that combiner.^^

But as sad as it sounds with my ex...I'm happy for you. Maulfan 2.0.
Although I'm a bit sad that the times of your amazing photos seem to be over.
;)

MY wife hates my collectibles she says they take up too much space :lol

I pay her no mind I know it all stems from jealousy she said I look at my Enterbay Terminator with more passion than I do her lol

Yeah, I got Hulk pre-ordered...but canceled Hulkbuster initially, but bought him for aftermarket price later, just cause I wanted him. You got your son, I am single again...after 4 years. The person I trusted most in my live decided love is not enough anymore and decided to break everything apart that we were...so...I dived back in, even started my youtube channel.

I feel for you, my son's mother had different plans in life than she led me to think when we got married and had him and ended it shortly after and I've been dealing with divorcing her since, which has consumed money and time, but I've been with my new girlfriend for 2.5 years now and it's great, and she encourages my hobby, she actually got me the HT Hulk as a birthday present, she encourages me to put things up on display, it's great, she's everything I could hope for and I know I can count on it now, where I was naive with my ex and have learned some painful lessons from her to make me wiser. We actually jokingly call my ex wife the Terminator, can't be bargained with, can't be reasoned, feels no pity or remorse and absolutely will not stop, :lol

MY wife hates my collectibles she says they take up too much space :lol

I pay her no mind I know it all stems from jealousy she said I look at my Enterbay Terminator with more passion than I do her lol

:lol
My ex always asked when I was finished. She didn't understand that I meant to be done some time soon, but I can't give her a date. Well...now I don't have to anymore.

I feel for you, my son's mother had different plans in life than she led me to think when we got married and had him and ended it shortly after and I've been dealing with divorcing her since, which has consumed money and time, but I've been with my new girlfriend for 2.5 years now and it's great, and she encourages my hobby, she actually got me the HT Hulk as a birthday present, she encourages me to put things up on display, it's great, she's everything I could hope for and I know I can count on it now, where I was naive with my ex and have learned some painful lessons from her to make me wiser. We actually jokingly call my ex wife the Terminator, can't be bargained with, can't be reasoned, feels no pity or remorse and absolutely will not stop, :lol

:rotfl
That's golden, but still of course I feel for you too. Real family and it turns to ****. I don't get women. Probably never will. I hope the one I'm dating now turns out better.
High hopes.

Last edited:
:rofl
That's golden, but still of course I feel for you too. Real family and it turns to ****. I don't get women. Probably never will. I hope the one I'm dating now turns out better.
High hopes.

Looking back, I had warning signs, I was just too blind to pick up on them, some times I regret that, but any time I am with my son I am thankful for it, however bad things are between she and, I have an amazing kid that I love more than anything and I wouldn't trade him for anything, and now I've moved on and she's just something I have to deal with, but not my life, building a real family with someone right for me.

Looking back, I had warning signs, I was just too blind to pick up on them, some times I regret that, but any time I am with my son I am thankful for it, however bad things are between she and, I have an amazing kid that I love more than anything and I wouldn't trade him for anything, and now I've moved on and she's just something I have to deal with, but not my life, building a real family with someone right for me.

Beautiful to hear and I made the same experience. At first I was so broken, but I came back from that surprisingly fast, I have to say.
And now I got the place to myself a photo place for me, living room is finished. So all back in working order. Once you got it all back structured
and you can look forward, enjoy the things like before, or like you...have your son to give it all too...you pretty much see:
"Yeah, it´s for the better."

Yo, you on facebook, or something?

I'm mainly on flickr and instagram, more so instagram these days, trying to get back into my photography, something that suffered a bit in the dark times, but my new girlfriend has taken me places where I've been able to do stuff out in the world with my camera that I didn't think I ever would, so it's been a fun journey back.

I'm mainly on flickr and instagram, more so instagram these days, trying to get back into my photography, something that suffered a bit in the dark times, but my new girlfriend has taken me places where I've been able to do stuff out in the world with my camera that I didn't think I ever would, so it's been a fun journey back.

Awesome, so you´re going outdoor with your stuff now?
I tried to look you up, but the link here doesn´t work...

They sure don´t.^^
Thx, man. Followed back. You haven´t lost your edge. Beautiful pictures, as always.

Much appreciated, I think the work is coming out ok, most of my struggle is behind the scenes, i did so little for a long time that tricks and ideas that used to be like 2nd nature don't come to me as fast but I'm getting better, my recent Jack Sparrow shoot actually felt like the old days again.

One of my favorites to shoot of late has been the Enterbay T-800, what an amazing piece, loves the camera.

Much appreciated, I think the work is coming out ok, most of my struggle is behind the scenes, i did so little for a long time that tricks and ideas that used to be like 2nd nature don't come to me as fast but I'm getting better, my recent Jack Sparrow shoot actually felt like the old days again.

One of my favorites to shoot of late has been the Enterbay T-800, what an amazing piece, loves the camera.

It sure does.
I have learned quite a few things in my recent years too. Photoshop, Illustrator (the logo you see is done by me) and also how to operate a DSLR.
Those were very good decisions.^^

Can´t wait for you to upload them...

:lol :lol :lol

This might just turn out to be as bad as that Predator movie lol

I’m sorry but LH looks dumb in that attempt at T2 greatness get up.

7C7AF739-C3B1-406C-B680-9F0EA2DB8410.jpeg

Back