The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SJW dont really care about latinos or mexicans. you never hear anything about the Oscars not having enough latinos. you never see hollywood trying to cast latinos in more movies. you never really see SJW ever caring about the sexual abuse at the border.

ALIENS would be 100% completely fine.

The man says he never has a day off and yet we haven't seen a new movie from him since 2009 and still won't for **** knows how many years. These films better change the world.

Still, I can't help but be interested in what he has to say. I truly do hope he still has the magic.

If Cameron wants to explain why the star T-800's look all look like Arnold, he also should explain why all Terminator mouths and one eye can't be torn off as fate has to be that all Terminators would only loose one convenient side of the face. :lol

SJW dont really care about latinos or mexicans. you never hear anything about the Oscars not having enough latinos. you never see hollywood trying to cast latinos in more movies. you never really see SJW ever caring about the sexual abuse at the border.

ALIENS would be 100% completely fine.

Very true. Only time I've seen my relatives to the south get any form of support was during the ICE media coverage. Diversity in America media only really seems to focus on AM and East Indian peoples problems. Hispanics and natives don't receive much care from media.

Thought Id share my tech noir display hopefully it attaches, im on mobile

Attachments

• IMG_3195.jpg
    IMG_3195.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3203.jpg
    IMG_3203.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3189.jpg
    IMG_3189.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 88
Yea made out of wood, scrapbooking paper, acrylic rod (sign lighting) and super glue, i need to make bar stools but always forget too

What a terrible theater weekend this is. Absolutely none of the movies look even remotely interesting besides a rehashed T2 that I've seen some 50 times.

Back