The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually looks way better than this... which reminded me of Eric Stoltz's face in the movie "Mask."

wp-image-1569475601.jpg

You're right! :lol

Why'd I get the rap for what Snoop said? :lol

:lol

Where have you been?

I honestly don't know what to think about this film at this point. All thing are pointing to it being a horrible movie which is no surprise to any of us. And if the rumors are true about them re-using the Genisys endo, well that's the icing on the cake. :lol

:lol

Where have you been?

I honestly don't know what to think about this film at this point. All thing are pointing to it being a horrible movie which is no surprise to any of us. And if the rumors are true about them re-using the Genisys endo, well that's the icing on the cake. :lol

I was doing this at Hot Toys SDCC showing

Eddie Furlong is returning as John Connor.

Que?

Good grief. I hope he's been hitting the weight room and cutting the carbs since, maybe, 2017. He needs a running start to get in John Connor shape ...

edward%u00252Bfurlong.jpg

SnakeDoc

Asi como lo oyes, Enrique!!

Iiiiii...don't know what you said - a T2 reference anyway. I was doing an impression of Manuel from Fawlty Towers with mine :lol

Regarding Edward Furlong

Major spoiler talk alert
Spoiler Spoiler:

Iiiiii...don't know what you said - a T2 reference anyway. I was doing an impression of Manuel from Fawlty Towers with mine :lol

Regarding Edward Furlong

Major spoiler talk alert
Spoiler Spoiler:

I responded in Spanish by saying, "Just like you heard"...then, I called you Enrique as way to tie everything together to Terminator somehow to salvage what was now a weird and confusing post. It was a lame, poorly executed reference, but I thought in a way it perfectly fitted this movie and thread.:)

The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

That SDCC featurette was ridiculous.

It was all about who could curse more to make the movie seem more edgy.

T1/T2 didn’t need to rely on such gimmicks and they were B movies.

Tim Miller said:

“The DNA of Terminator is an R-rated *****kin' movie,"

sigh

Cameron was just blabbering gibberish.

And what homeless shelter did they dig Furlong out from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It was a bit ridiculous indeed but at least it felt more like a Terminator film than that garbage first trailer they released. Arnold looks bad ass.

Back