The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In 10 years hopefully everybody will laugh about this time period and hopefully the people who were involved in these things will facepalm themselves. Too bad lots of franchise gotten into this idiotism crossfire. And Miller is doing the movie a big disservice. Nice way to alienate the people even more from the movie. Keep it up!

Remember when the first Alita trailer also showed a "badass female cyborg" and some people questioned the decision to make her eyes so big and then Robert Rodriguez took to the internet to say "**** you" and call everyone names? Oh wait he didn't do that and just let the film speak for itself and it became an instant cult classic.

The movie will be a cluster****. It is laughable that people have such a hard on about Tim Miller who did not really do anything worthwhile movie wise. He had one movie which is medicore. This movie will bomb so hard it is not even funny. Sad to see but it is what it is.

Great video about the article:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78L...JDAytpm-8HvF7lqsHwtOeMQrclm1LCBfTmLGm7XnnbNZM

Great video. "If you release utter trash and then don't expect critique you're a moron," lol.

Is it me, or do the photos suggest leaps in time, she looks even older in the second photo from the first.

tdf_87834764367347843984.jpg

tdf_378348348934904039.jpg

The first one is an alternate timeline where she never married Jim Cameron, the second is the timeline where she did.

Is it me, or do the photos suggest leaps in time, she looks even older in the second photo from the first.

tdf_87834764367347843984.jpg

Mackenzie Davies reminds me of a cross between a young Leo Di Caprio and that church shooter/terrorist guy with the weird blond bowl haircut (Rooof I think his name was)

Maybe that's what Tim Miller meant by her scaring people.

She looks horrible in that second pic. :lol

It actually looks way better than this... which reminded me of Eric Stoltz's face in the movie "Mask."

wp-image-1569475601.jpg

Grandma and Grandpa are onboard, and this time it's more serious than the last few times.

According to a member on this forum, hot toys will announce the license to make 1/6 figures from Terminator Dark Fate.:)

Arnie has a much cooler look in this one than in Genisys but I reckon more people would far prefer if they took the opportunity to revisit T1 and T2.

Hot Toys will know that. Arnie is a given - they might make Sarah. I can't see any of the others getting a look-in not when they didn't even make the Lee Byung-hun T-1000 from Genisys.

Hot Toys will know that. Arnie is a given - they might make Sarah. I can't see any of the others getting a look-in not when they didn't even make the Lee Byung-hun T-1000 from Genisys.

You misogynistic a**hole!

:lol

Arnie has a much cooler look in this one than in Genisys but I reckon more people would far prefer if they took the opportunity to revisit T1 and T2.

The beard goes a long way for me, and its a good look for him. As badly panned as Terminator: Genisys was, it was the second half that was awful. First part (through the 1984 revisited) was fun. This movie should be far, far better (please be better)!

Back