The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol

We need a gif of Finn looking up and then angry Rose crashing the semi through the wall and into the canal, lol.

:lol

2xyat5.jpg

I can actually totally hear Edward Furlong's teenage voice coming from that face

Your photoshopping just keeps getting better.

If a machine, a Terminator, can learn the value of saving what we love, not fighting what we hate..maybe we can too...

Khev, did you make this joke before or something like it^

Just occurred to me today, I might have been joke plagiarizing here

Not exactly. To liquid metal part can be separated from the endoskeleton. It does not turn into anything.

So he's like the TX if her liquid metal component could become a T-1000 all unto itself.....a 2 for the price of 1 Terminator.

So he's like the TX if her liquid metal component could become a T-1000 all unto itself.....a 2 for the price of 1 Terminator.

Yeah something like that. So the liquid metal part can function like the T-1000 in T2 if the Terminator basically splits in two. It can be actually an interesting idea IMO.

On paper it doesn't sound like too much of a stupid escalation I suppose - if one previously accepted the T-1000 and the TX.

Of course the question remains why do we need another film set in the present day with yet another 'X person must be protected from new more advanced Terminator by older obsolete model' storyline (as far as we know so far).

Well IMO we don't need it. I truly hate everything after T2 and this is my favorite franchise. And it is sad to see what they did with it. I was very excited at T3, TS and even at TG. They just killed my enthusiasm almost completely. And to be honest so far it sounds like the same old same old to me...and I am not sure they can make this work. We will see.

Well, Python Blue did it:

...but...huge letdown:
He forgot, or left out the dissonance, when the tanker crashes through the helicopter and the focus lies on the contents of the tanker. Here it would be around 0:18

I wrote it in the comment section and for reference in this video you hear it around 0:59:

Well, Python Blue did it:

...but...huge letdown:
He forgot, or left out the dissonance, when the tanker crashes through the helicopter and the focus lies on the contents of the tanker. Here it would be around 0:18

I wrote it in the comment section and for reference in this video you hear it around 0:59:

Yeah it'd be great if he could put that in, it sets it apart from all the other times where that bit of T-1000 music is used. Before reading his reply to you on youtube I figured he must have been aware of it and took it as a sound effect rather than part of the music. Even if it is though...I think it'd be worth putting in.

Yeah it'd be great if he could put that in, it sets it apart from all the other times where that bit of T-1000 music is used. Before reading his reply to you on youtube I figured he must have been aware of it and took it as a sound effect rather than part of the music. Even if it is though...I think it'd be worth putting in.

I'll do something about it, probably today ;)

Back