The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, Arnie got karate kicked!! :gah:

What's amazing is that Arnie barely seems to budge despite having a running jump kick to his back. The attacker however falls pretty hard to gym floor after it. It seems like the attacker was likely more hurt than Arnie.

Arnie said later he thought he was being jostled by the crowd and it wasn't until he saw the video that he realized he was actually attacked.

The final straw for the attacker is that what he screams after the attack isn't audible in any of the videos I saw. Even the message failed.:lol

The final straw for the attacker is that what he screams after the attack isn't audible in any of the videos I saw. Even the message failed.:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't think that means all that much considering all of the garbage sequels have had fantastic trailers too.

Oh wow it's set in the near future immediately *after* the nukes fell? I actually hadn't actually considered that as a time period for the setting before. I'm very intrigued.

Poster is okay. I hope it's rated R. Has skydance ever done an R rated film before?

:lol I noticed that too. I'm hoping Arnie is front and center in this film, if he is indeed taking a back seat to the newer characters then that's pretty disappointing. Watch him have like five minutes of screen time lol.

Oh boy, can they really recapture the "magic" by having more people and robots from the future time traveling to the past to change the future? :dunno

As far as the poster, meh, the Terminator franchise has never been known for great posters, so this fits right in with the rest.

Actually it's "Story by James Cameron & Charles Eglee & Josh Friedman AND David Goyer & Justin Rhodes."

Don't mix and match those "and" symbols now, lol.

Actually, if I remember correctly from a script writing class I took, the "and" and "&" symbols have a meaning. The "&" means those writers worked together and the "And" means they took over or came in later to work on the script, so that means the story is by James Cameron & Charles Eglee & Josh Friedman, as a team, then David Goyer & Justin Rhodes as a team came into the project to add to the story or script. I'm surprised it doesn't say script, because that's a lot of people to come up with a "story."

Back