The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's been at least one pic of him with battle-damage Terminator prosthetics on his face - nothing full on, just cuts like he sustains early in T3.

Ah okay. I'm not gonna lie, hearing Linda Hamilton's voice in a Terminator flick for the first time since 1991 will be pretty freaking awesome, lol.

Reading the footage description at least they’re breaking new ground and trying something new like...

New Terminator saying give me your clothes.

Linda Hamilton saying “I’ll be back!”

:slap

Reading the footage description at least they’re breaking new ground and trying something new like...

New Terminator saying give me your clothes.

Linda Hamilton saying “I’ll be back!”

:slap

Footage description sounds promising or cringeworthy depending on how you envision the footage. The tentacle Terminators gave me pause though.

Black liquid Terminator jumping from plane to plane ok is this a Tom Cruise T-1000.

Please no more i’ll be back or come with me if you want to live or asking for clothes or black leather jackets or sunglasses or one arm shotgun loading or X-Wing fighters attacking a large round weapon....oops skip that one lol

I can't believe that so many people (on this forum anyway) actually liked that show. The acting in it was atrocious.

Last edited:
I can't believe that so many people (on this forum anyway) actually liked that show. The acting in it was atrocious.

Most of the people I know that finished the show loved it. I grew up obsessed with T1 and T2 and I always wanted the franchise to die in dignity- or at least have a continuation that was organic to the themes of T2 and after some skepticism from the pilot, it quickly grew as something special and stands shoulder to shoulder with Cameron's work in terms of themes, brevity and aiming to be transcending.

Honestly though, don't let the people that like the show with it's "atrocious acting bother you, there's more than enough in this franchise to go around and people should pick what they think appeals to their virtues. It's all good.

Last edited:
It doesn't bother me at all. Like what you like. I just personally found the acting to be pretty bad to say the least. I know quite a few people liked it, but I guess not enough to keep the show from getting canceled.

mackenzie-davis-grace-terminator-dark-fate-exclusive-photos-1554318144095_1280w.jpg

This photo alone tells me that this film will suck.

Back