Thats it...I've had it.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeCollector

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Wow sideshow it is the holiday shopping season and you can't even slash some prices on some of your stuff? In your on sale section you have 5 crappy little items on sale and thats it. Times are tough and you're not helping anything with your $399 for a piece of clay or $199 for a 12' action figure. I've bought 5 items from you and when family and friends come over and see them and I tell them how much I paid they say "You paid that much for that?!" I've never got a good reaction from anyone once they hear the price or your so called "artwork", all they do is tell me I must be crazy for paying that much for some clay and you know what maybe I am.
Seriously put some stuff on sale or I'm going to quit buying from you. I wouldn't be so mad if you would just act like you have an ounce of understanding of the situation with the economy and lower some prices.

reservoir_dogs-worlds_smallest_viol.gif

Wow sideshow it is the holiday shopping season and you can't even slash some prices on some of your stuff? In your on sale section you have 5 crappy little items on sale and thats it. Times are tough and you're not helping anything with your $399 for a piece of clay or $199 for a 12' action figure. I've bought 5 items from you and when family and friends come over and see them and I tell them how much I paid they say "You paid that much for that?!" I've never got a good reaction from anyone once they hear the price or your so called "artwork", all they do is tell me I must be crazy for paying that much for some clay and you know what maybe I am.
Seriously put some stuff on sale or I'm going to quit buying from you. I wouldn't be so mad if you would just act like you have an ounce of understanding of the situation with the economy and lower some prices.

My friends and family think im crazy too. I dont tell what I spent on an item anymore.

I was gonna go into this thread with an open mind but once I read your post. You are a fool. First, who cares what others think. Second, if you cannot afford I am sorry but you need to collect NECA or something else because prices are just going to go up. Third, demanding sales is never going to get you anywhere. Fourth, if you were a true sideshow freak, you would know they are having Black Friday sales starting tonight and all the way to Monday.

It also seems like you are bashing sideshow in the "ask sideshow" section. I am no fanboy but that really isn't going to work.

Dude take it easy...most people that dont share an interest in someone elses interest usually cant relate. I breed snakes, scorpions, collect movie statues and posters, collect diecast cars, have a collection of telescopes and I ONLY date black women. Were all weird in our own way...but you cant expect everyone you know to understand. Also, sorry to say all hobbies cost money...and lots of it. If you cant keep up, dont collect or collect in moderation.

Chris

Last edited:
Mikecollector, you should buy what you like. Don't get stuff just because you think it will impress others or because it's price is slashed. If you go down that path, you'll turn into a lemming.

lemmings1.jpg

:lol :lol

Seriously man, I mean seriously?

It's SS fault that your friends/family don't approve of your hobby? If you can't afford it or think the price isn't justified, don't buy it, simple as that.

But to go on blast like this is only going to make you look foolish.

Sideshow is one of the most customer friendly companies around. But they are a company not your friend. They don't have to put things on sale just because you don't have the money to buy what you want.

And I didn't realize they made 12' figures. Where do you display something that big?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back