Thats it...I've had it.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know man its just you think with some of these comments these guys posted that they'd have sculpted the blasted thing themselves. All I'm really mad about is I haven't bought a sideshow piece in months and I jumped on the site the other day hoping to see alot of discounted items since it was black friday and because alot of my funds are elsewhere due to the holidays. i'm still going to be buying sideshow stuff just had to go off alittle on them. I mean come on like I'm just gong to leave my collection at 5 pieces? No way there is too many awesome things coming out for that.
Hell my daughter wants a Jack Sparrow on her t.v. stand and shes only 8! So I was just kinda hoping to see something on sale for her and for me and probably worded my rant in a bad way.

The big fail here is that you ranted at Sideshow because you can't afford their ____. It's not Sideshow's fault the $20 a week is dedicated to other Christmas presents. Is it? Ask your mom for an increase if you mow the lawn in a thong for her, help out with your grandpa's sponge baths or change your grandma's colostomy bags. Where the irony lies is that, 50% off is a ____ing great deal. True they offered "meh" stuff with that discount, but it was still 50% off and even had the Reservoir Dogs up at that which means they were like $25 each which puts them right in your allowance-based collectible budget. But you failed to see that I guess. :huh

Ok the OP has acknowledged his wording was not the best. A couple people posted good sites to go to for deals. I think it is now time to let this go and get off of the bash Mikecollector bandwagon. Everyone's point has been made.

The big fail here is that you ranted at Sideshow because you can't afford their ____. It's not Sideshow's fault the $20 a week is dedicated to other Christmas presents. Is it? Ask your mom for an increase if you mow the lawn in a thong for her, help out with your grandpa's sponge baths or change your grandma's colostomy bags. Where the irony lies is that, 50% off is a ____ing great deal. True they offered "meh" stuff with that discount, but it was still 50% off and even had the Reservoir Dogs up at that which means they were like $25 each which puts them right in your allowance-based collectible budget. But you failed to see that I guess. :huh

alrighty then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back