Thats it...I've had it.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys its the holidays lets just all try to get along Im sure hes not a bad guy just frustrated and wanted to vent.

Yes, because complaining about a how much we have to pay for collectibles exemplifies the meaning of Thanksgiving.

pope-bless-this-thread.jpg

Dude still hasnt logged on since starting this thread. He should just delete it and move on...

i would recommend the poor bastard start collecting a more affordable line like MOTUC, but i don't wanna read his posts in the Masters thread.

Wow sideshow it is the holiday shopping season and you can't even slash some prices on some of your stuff? In your on sale section you have 5 crappy little items on sale and thats it. Times are tough and you're not helping anything with your $399 for a piece of clay or $199 for a 12' action figure. I've bought 5 items from you and when family and friends come over and see them and I tell them how much I paid they say "You paid that much for that?!" I've never got a good reaction from anyone once they hear the price or your so called "artwork", all they do is tell me I must be crazy for paying that much for some clay and you know what maybe I am.
Seriously put some stuff on sale or I'm going to quit buying from you. I wouldn't be so mad if you would just act like you have an ounce of understanding of the situation with the economy and lower some prices.

slap.gif

Must....collect....cheaper....stuff...:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back