Action Figure TF TOYS - 1/6 Scale "Cosplay Girl" (2B from NieR: Automata) Accessory Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TF TOYS - 1/6 Scale "Cosplay Girl" (2B from NieR: Automata) Accessory Set

Just received the set, were do I upload the pictures?

Just received the set, were do I upload the pictures?

When you're posting a reply, look in the tool bar above the text box. Look for the little picture icon that looks like a photo of a tree. Then there's an option to upload from computer or URL.

STill no pics?

I haven't taken pics of mine, but I recommend you guys passing on them. The one I got has nice metal swords, but overall it isn't worth spending money on.

HOw is the head sculpt pretty bad ?

The eyes are very flat with no shape to them, and there's no texture at all to the skin... very doll like.

A character in game pretty doll like as well. Pretty curious though.

View attachment 372796View attachment 372797

So I havent set them up yet, here you can see the inside of the packages from Nier TF Toys 2A and 2B.

The quality of the material is good and has the infamous Hot Toys freshness smell while opening. Im very very impressed by the real metal of the swords. The headsculpts are pretty bad, but when you use the eyepatches it looks very decent/nice/gamelike.

I will set them up with the adviced 10d Phicen body's this weekend. Pictures will follow.

20171102_123718.jpg

Test*

Hmmm is the screenshot showing now?

sorry is that the Costume Set from Super Duck_-??

I think I preordered one a long time ago but I dont even remember the company xD

Hello, the clothes of the figures 2B and 2A are of very high quality. The swords are (and very BIG!) spectaculaire and are made from die-cast material. The only thing thats not so great are the headsculpts, this is because it is sculped from the game and ingame the faces are cartoonish instead of real. But when you place the eye-patches over the heads the figures are perfect!

So the Superduck Set 15 2B missed its intended Q3 release it seems.

Small review of superduck set, really good QC and well painted headsculpt. The swords are very detailed and looks great. First time buying these types of cosplay sets and was surprised by the quality. :clap The base is from HT mk46 not superduck and phicen body not included.

25519459758_f448f5a451_o.png

25519459118_82eefbfdcf_o.png

25519459588_94604f4576_o.png

24524097557_6d4e73dfd8_o.png

24524098057_60e3b8e5e8_o.png

Looks good!

Mine came in too, but won’t get around to it for a few days. Was it a nightmare to put together? It can be a pain in the butt messing with tight clothes on the phicens.

Back