Action Figure TF TOYS - 1/6 Scale "Cosplay Girl" (2B from NieR: Automata) Accessory Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TF TOYS - 1/6 Scale "Cosplay Girl" (2B from NieR: Automata) Accessory Set

I might get this now
facepalm-o.gif

You guys got ne interested in this game now. I love the first Nier. I really wish they remaster the first Nier. The soundtrack alone is worth the price of purchase. Think automata will be my next game purchase.

I'm gonna have to pass on it, as I have the body meant for the other set. Her booty wouldn't look nearly that good, lol. It's a nice set though.

To many different sets to keep up with.

I just ordered this set last night.

2b.jpg

I like the Super Duck offerings, but I like this headsculpt more (with the bandana on mind you) and plus you get both her signature swords.

I do want that pod from Super Duck though.

View attachment 366551

I like the Super Duck offerings, but I like this headsculpt more (with the bandana on mind you) and plus you get both her signature swords.

THat set is awesome it's still available what body you going to use ?

View attachment 366551

I have all three ordered :lol

There were two many things I liked and disliked about each set, so I couldn't make up my mind. I think THINK I like the super duck more. because the cut of the sleeves look a lot better. My preferences also lean more towards the headsculpt on the super duck offerings. I don't mind ending up with three 2Bs :lol

Remains to be seen if I'll get the DLC costume.

THat set is awesome it's still available what body you going to use ?

There's still one left. It's in stock ready to ship in the US. It comes with the factory recommended body in the pics.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Nier-Aut...-Body-U-S-A-/162624856131?txnId=1603115311006

I have all three ordered :lol

There were two many things I liked and disliked about each set, so I couldn't make up my mind. I think THINK I like the super duck more. because the cut of the sleeves look a lot better. My preferences also lean more towards the headsculpt on the super duck offerings. I don't mind ending up with three 2Bs :lol

Remains to be seen if I'll get the DLC costume.

I'm not sure if I want to get anymore but I need that pod.

Just opened up my 2B set. I'll post pics later. I'm quite surprised that both swords have metal blades.

Just opened up my 2B set. I'll post pics later. I'm quite surprised that both swords have metal blades.

Ooooooo! I'll be curious to see if the Super Duck set is metal. If not, I'm glad I have all sets on order :lol

I still need to buy bodies for all these :lol I need at least 6 for upcoming figures and body swaps...

When is the first Super Duck set shipping? I ordered that and the Ourworld Alice from KGhobby's website and it's well past their current expected release dates.

When is the first Super Duck set shipping? I ordered that and the Ourworld Alice from KGhobby's website and it's well past their current expected release dates.

I thought I saw an instock one one Ebay the other day. It even had a guy holding up the head sculpt. so it might be out. Once were in October...I think it's technically late :lol

Any updates on these sets? I'm looking to pull the trigger on one but I'd like to see some in hand photos first.

Although I also like the Super Duck set, I cannot wait. So I also ordered the;

"TF TOYS - 1/6 Scale "Cosplay Girl" (2B from NieR: Automata) Accessory Set"

As well as the;
"TF TOYS - 1/6 Scale "Cosplay Girl" (2A from NieR: Automata)"

Will receive it soon, and I will post pictures of the package and product ASAP.

I've had the one set for about two weeks now and have been too lazy to take pics of it.

Thank you for that information, could you please upload some screens for us? Some simple phone pictures would be great!

Nvm my package is almost here. Ill post some pictures for the people that are interested.

Back