Terminator: Which one is most movie accurate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearly you didn't and still don't know what the hell you're talking about and have to resort to name calling, thinking it'll buy you back any respect. Guess what hotshot? It doesn't. You're still clueless and ignorant. :lol

So, i am "clueless" because i can pick out something that is not canon to the look of a Endoskeleton from the Terminator movies?..hell, if they made the eyes clear blue instead of red, you probally would not even know it..jerky.

So, i am "clueless" because i can pick out something that is not canon to the look of a Endoskeleton from the Terminator movies?..hell, if they made the eyes clear blue instead of red, you probally would not even know it..jerky.

No, you're clueless because you assumed the initial post was comparing photos of different Endos and made an ass out of yourself in an ignorant attempt at bashing Sideshow in your response. When, if you'd paid more attention to what was being asked, you would have seen it was the same Endo, with the chords placed in different locations asking which was most accurate.

The only things you're an "expert" on are Jack and $#!+ and as Ash would say, "looks like Jack left town..." Face it. You lost this one too, Aunt Martha. :lol

th_popcorncat.gif

No, you're clueless because you assumed the initial post was comparing photos of different Endos and made an ass out of yourself in an ignorant attempt at bashing Sideshow in your response. When, if you'd paid more attention to what was being asked, you would have seen it was the same Endo, with the chords placed in different locations asking which was most accurate.

The only things you're an "expert" on are Jack and $#!+ and as Ash would say, "looks like Jack left town..." Face it. You lost this one too, Aunt Martha. :lol

Ok, its not about "wining or losing" did i make a error, yea..as i initially read more of the responses about how the CM was setup(which is more canon then SSC no matter how you put that thing together) so, do i feel like i lost here..nope, as i know others would agree with what i said..even if its very slightly off topic.

We really need to go for a beer some time. haha!

Ok, its not about "wining or losing" did i make a error, yea..as i initially read more of the responses about how the CM was setup(which is more canon then SSC no matter how you put that thing together) so, do i feel like i lost here..nope, as i know others would agree with what i said..even if its very slightly off topic.

We really need to go for a beer some time. haha!

1467781991_0d3ed49f23.jpg

Thanks for the offer Fonzie, but I'll pass. :lol

1467781991_0d3ed49f23.jpg

Thanks for the offer Fonzie, but I'll pass. :lol

Hey I'm a lurker in this thread
But please NEVER! insult the Fonz! :monkey3 :gun
The Fonz is to cool to bash SSC!

Sorry. as far the wiring I leave that to the experts here personally behind the hydraulics looks better, but it looks like if it where an actual working machine it would cause potential problems with the movement if placed behind

On topic, the hose/cable would HAVE to go under the piston. The piston is a copy or replacement of the human clavicle or collar bone, so imagine a 1/2 inch hose under your skin above your collar bone, would be a dead give away.

Back