Terminator: Which one is most movie accurate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, need help from the die hard terminator fans. Which one is the most movie accurate for the hoses and wires:

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Thanks.

i think CM endo has the most accurate wiring position...I posted pics from your other thread..

Rob

terminator4.gif

terminator_movie__2_.jpg

So, T-2 is like the 1st pic you posted.
T-3 is like the 2nd.
The 3rd pic is something I've not seen before.

Up to you which one you want to represent.
Personally, I like the one in your 2nd picture better.

Thanks Facebox for the images. The two images contradict one another--the first one shows the braided hoses having nothing to do with the pistons. The second one shows the braided hoses going under the pistons. Are these photos from the same movie?

No problem.

Yeah, I know...they aren't the same.
The first picture is from Terminator2 (Judgment Day)
The second is from Terminator3 (Rise of the Machines)

The 1st picture is most accurate to your 1:1 Endoskeleton; however, I don't think anyone would blame you if you changed the placement of the wires.
I prefer the wire underneath the pistons. It just seems more natural to me this way.

from the pics you posted with the hose and the wires on the terminator, one pic the wire overlaps and the other its tucked under. how could anyone be so anal about which one is more movie accurate, when its such a small difference.

from the pics you posted with the hose and the wires on the terminator, one pic the wire overlaps and the other its tucked under. how could anyone be so anal about which one is more movie accurate, when its such a small difference.

Apparently, there are those that appeciate realistic and movie accurate props and products. That's why there is a high-end market for collectibles and forums such s this one. Why do you think people are paying over a hundred dollars for a Hot Toy figure, when you can go to a toy store and buy a less accurate figure for $15.00? If you don't appreciate details in collectibles, that's your perspective. But please, do not give people crap for having appreciation for the finer things. And by the way, just a little FYI--Sideshow did not indicate in the DVD or the instructions on how to route the wires/hoses.

The CM Terminator is the best one out there.
You might have to sell a kidney to get it though

It is a very nice piece. Good thing I have one so I can keep my kidney :D. Seriously though, the 1:1 is very impressive in person. The sheer size create a presence like non-other, especially when it hovers over you at 6' 8" in height.

The first pic looks accurate and the second one with the thicker coiled hose looks stupid, i am assuming the secong one is indeed SSC?.

Here's a better pic Turtle. I'd leave the thicker chord behind and bring the one attached to the shoulders in front of the "collar bone":

TERMINATOR2-ENDOSKELETON.JPG

The first pic looks accurate and the second one with the thicker coiled hose looks stupid, i am assuming the secong one is indeed SSC?.

:lol Did you actually look at the original post?! There's no "Sideshow vs." comparison. Those pics are of the same Endo. He's asking about which placement is more screen accurate. Perhaps your ignorant, Sideshow hating posts would be more appreciated at Mediworld :rolleyes:.

Here's a better pic Turtle. I'd leave the thicker chord behind and bring the one attached to the shoulders in front of the "collar bone":

TERMINATOR2-ENDOSKELETON.JPG

:lol Did you actually look at the original post?! There's no "Sideshow vs." comparison. Those pics are of the same Endo. He's asking about which placement is more screen accurate. Perhaps your ignorant, Sideshow hating posts would be more appreciated at Mediworld :rolleyes:.

Whatever cacksmoke! the thick coil is plain wrong, ******!.

Whatever cacksmoke! the thick coil is plain wrong, ******!.

Clearly you didn't and still don't know what the hell you're talking about and have to resort to name calling, thinking it'll buy you back any respect. Guess what hotshot? It doesn't. You're still clueless and ignorant. :lol

Back