Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cb38cb5004473ea6ba5e8f8c2f602940.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock Hilarious.

I was playing Call of Duty 4 and totally forgot about the episode. Going to have to download it now.

If I am pissing anyone off they are not to familiar with me on the board.

I have made it a point to come to this thread for the sole purpose of having some fun with Douglas. He takes his shots and I take mine.

As far as coming here to piss people of you have totally missed the point of my posts. Which in fact have come to mean nothing about the show, but to have some fun with Douglas. And you can see that no one else posts back and forth as much as me and the D man.

If anyone is getting genuinely upset take a step back.

To tell you the truth I didnt think anyone else was even reading my posts beside Douglas, who they are meant for in the 1st place.

There is no trolling going on here, its simply me ribbing Douglas and him ribbing me back. Simple as that. No trolling. No flame waring.

I think Douglas understands that, maybe you misinterpreted my posts.

Frankley the whole school yard exchange is pissing me off. If you wanna have "fun" with Douglas, PM the man and leave the thread out of it or else you and EvilFace can create a thread in the sandbox where you all can have a freaky threesome of mutal ribbing. You can even call the thread Ribbed For Your Pleasure.

And if you didn't realize others were reading your posts, EvilFace's and Pjam's posts should have clued you in.

You must know a hell of a lot people to speak for such a broad audience.

I just know something about pop culture. If Highlander or the Terminator movies could still support such a large audience they'd still be playing in theatres. Pop culture has to progress. The audience demands it.

I was just having fun too. Last night's Ep was good I must admit, so that's EP 2 and 5 out of 5, not consistent and for me Lena doesn't work at all.

I just don't see her as Sarah, and she does annoy me.

Sorry it bugs you gdb... but I don't think its necessary to get pissed off about it. Its all just in fun and the exchanges are pretty damn funny. I mean really, what else do we do until the next episode... sadly the show doesn't seem to be interesting enough to sustain itself with actual discussion :lol

Sorry it bugs you gdb... but I don't think its necessary to get pissed off about it. Its all just in fun and the exchanges are pretty damn funny. I mean really, what else do we do until the next episode... sadly the show doesn't seem to be interesting enough to sustain itself with actual discussion :lol

Some people take message boards way to seriously. I mean no ill towards anyone here.

But you all just suck :lol

Frankley the whole school yard exchange is pissing me off. If you wanna have "fun" with Douglas, PM the man and leave the thread out of it or else you and EvilFace can create a thread in the sandbox where you all can have a freaky threesome of mutal ribbing. You can even call the thread Ribbed For Your Pleasure.

And if you didn't realize others were reading your posts, EvilFace's and Pjam's posts should have clued you in.

I just know something about pop culture. If Highlander or the Terminator movies could still support such a large audience they'd still be playing in theatres. Pop culture has to progress. The audience demands it.

:google :google :google :google :google

Settle down cowboy. Its all in fun, I think everyone understood that but you.

Put me on your ignore list, problem solved.

:google :google :google :google :google

Settle down cowboy. Its all in fun, I think everyone understood that but you.

Put me on your ignore list, problem solved.

Ah, the old, "I should settle down? No, you should settle down," response. :lol

Hey it's cool. Just next time I'll go with my gut. When you say, "This show blows," I'll respond, "Yeah, we all know the show blows but does your wife?" :lol

Stay classy, King.:peace

Voice on the wind says it watched the episode last night. It was decent. Did not care for 90210 dude. At least I can forward through the commercials. Will give it time to let the story progress.

I have seen them all, and I keep waiting for this show to get better. I just isn't. We need MORE ACTION!!!

I hope the show gets better once the writer's strike is over. It's pretty much the writing that is keeping this show from kickin' ass.

Voice on the wind says it watched the episode last night. It was decent. Did not care for 90210 dude. At least I can forward through the commercials. Will give it time to let the story progress.
90210 guy was alright. i liked his future slang. "i dont want to be the bastard who brings metal down on the conners". or "you metal *****!!"

Back