Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

Quick question. I got a pair of the Hot Toys muscle leg sleeves and I'm trying to fit it onto a Hot Toys muscular body. However, there is no way to fit it over the bulky legs. I've seen pics of it done here on the boards but I was wondering if there's a trick to get them on (like using a hair dryer to expand the plastic, or whatnot). ANy tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

heat them up and they should go on a lot easier.

A drop of olive oil and a quick rub into the legs will reduce the friction and allow them to slide over.
Dizzy

Heres my T-2 Final Battle Arnie I'm working on a Diorama, the endo chest piece and my buddy is painting the headsculpt but here it is so far

I like what I see. One thing though, as you're probably aware of, the battledamage of the arm is too neat. You should try and mess that up a bit more.

Hey Dizzy, will the muscle leg sleeve fit over the Dutch legs? I remember seeing the muscle legs on your dutch body but I couldn't get mine over the huge rubber butt. Any tips or should I just cut the legs apart and really just slide them over the legs only?

hey guys what m79 is the most screen accurate. i want one with a green shoulder strap and opens up so you can simulate a reloading pose.

oh and what gloves are used in the pic below... the (t-2 arnie)

terminators.jpg

now what about the m 79 grenade launcher .. where can i grab one of those

I think most of us used ebay and monkey depot. There were two versions , one that could open and a cheaper one that couldn't.

is monkey depot soldout? whos the manufacturer?

Holy crap Jack! :horror Amazing!!!!! Hey if you ever decide to sell the sculpt please let me know. :D

Can anyone attach the pic of the sculpt, can't see it because I guess it's posted on PB?

Back