Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

Yeah, that's pretty slick looking. Seems it has a light-up eye as well :rock

It's a custom bust (8 inches tall) made by Jim Sweet. He's an incredible artist. The sunglasses are removable and reveals the Endo eye, which even lights up.

that looks like the same company that did the Hellboy fullsize sculpt - the one from Singapore.

Looks great. only wish his right arm was up holding his weapon like in the poster.

that looks like the same company that did the Hellboy fullsize sculpt - the one from Singapore.

Looks great. only wish his right arm was up holding his weapon like in the poster.

That would be awesome. This sculpt isn't made by any company. Jim sculpted this from scratch. Check out his video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngRhLxSp910

I thought it looked familiar , I added that video to my favorites a few months ago. :rock
Awesome bust.

I thought it looked familiar , I added that video to my favorites a few months ago. :rock
Awesome bust.

It truly is a great bust. I wish he could sculpt/produce 1/6 heads of this T-800.

I'm almost positive he did... I thought he listed some eBay items here before he offered up the heads in a separate thread. But the Tech Noir version was not one of them offered in the 2nd thread.

What other boards does he use that name? Do you know if he made a tech noir version with long hair?

He used that name on the Onesixthwarrior Forum. Not sure if he ever sculpted a tech noir version, but he did sculpt some other battle-damaged heads from T1.

So are custom endos ok here or is this more for Arnold looking Terminators? Should I start a new thread?

No it's not a chain on hos boot. It's actually a small studed belt like on the hot toys terminator.

Shhh... don't tell my figure that, it'll hurt his feelings :lol

termb-1.jpg

Look for some awesome elvis Terminator customs in the next couple of weeks. I should be getting them very soon now and am very anxious to take pictures of them.

Back