Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

did you sculpt that over the head that Hot Toys supplied on the BD T-101?

I'm looking for some new sunglasses for my SS terminator as mine have the standard stress mark in the middle. Any recommendations on which ones, or where to get them? I don't want to spend outrageous money...considering...they're tiny plastic sunglasses.

hey, im new to this just so you know lol,

4 my first custom i wanna do a t2 arnie, as the saturday toys biker set is no longer on e bay, ive found a t2 sideshow figure, and plan to use the clothes from that.

my question is, does anyone know if the ss clothes from the t2 figure fit over a ht dutch body?

Don't think the would... also, I think it would be a waste of the body since it would be mostly covered. I'd go with a Truetype or something more poseable.

IMG_3116.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

kekeke ;)

I said it before and I'll say it again I dont know how people are settling for other sculps (wont say any names cuz I pissed off some people). But really, Jack's are the best by far.

Let me know when your ready to do police scene arnie with light up eye.. I cant wait.

Ive seen this figure on xeno's website before, but I have to say this is one of the best 12'' figures ive ever seen!

I said it before and I'll say it again I dont know how people are settling for other sculps (wont say any names cuz I pissed off some people). But really, Jack's are the best by far.

Let me know when your ready to do police scene arnie with light up eye.. I cant wait.

Yeah well, they are waaaay too expensive plus he only sells it painted. Not all of us can pay for it (or want to pay for it) at that high price.:( Not complaining, just saying it how it is. We'll have to settle for the hero T2 head and imaresqd's which are great sculpts and have fair prices.:)

Well that's true that this head is awesome but saying that the other one are not good is a bit extreme.
But you know opinions are like ^^^^^^^s everybody's got one.

Yeah well, they are waaaay too expensive plus he only sells it painted. Not all of us can pay for it (or want to pay for it) at that high price.:( Not complaining, just saying it how it is. We'll have to settle for the hero T2 head and imaresqd's which are great sculpts and have fair prices.:)

That's true. Xeno's prices can be extremely high! His painted kyle reese head sells for $80 dollars painted!

That's true. Xeno's prices can be extremely high! His painted kyle reese head sells for $80 dollars painted!

I would pay $80 dollars for a painted head, even if 80 is still expensive. But when I asked for a quote for an Arnie head it was way more than that! :( (won't say the amount out of respect for him).

I would pay $80 dollars for a painted head, even if 80 is still expensive. But when I asked for a quote for an Arnie head it was more than that. (can't say the amount out of respect for him).

CHILD PLEASE!...................$80 bucks can buy you a brand new figure from sideshow!

The tone of this thread is quickly becoming douchey... putting down others work and complaining about prices is generally bad form. So buy what you like and keep the price to yourselves.

Agreed. This kind of discussion should be limited to PMs. Having said that, I felt like I had to make a comment on what was being discussed.

Back