Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

The tone of this thread is quickly becoming douchey... putting down others work and complaining about prices is generally bad form. So buy what you like and keep the price to yourselves.

Hopefully your not talking about me........I think his work is fantastic!

As far as prices for custom work goes, as long as that information is public, either via threads here, or eBay or whatever, directly from the seller, there's no issue posting it, however private deals where a price is negotiated between 1 buyer and 1 seller, that information should be kept private. It's the seller's right to control who is priced what and so forth.

The tone of this thread is quickly becoming douchey... putting down others work and complaining about prices is generally bad form. So buy what you like and keep the price to yourselves.

Hopefully your not talking about me........I think his work is fantastic!

And hopefully you are not taking about me either. I'm not the one who posted the $80 price. I posted that I wouldn't mention the price out of respect to him and that I couldn't afford it. I have praised his work since the beggining.
So let's get back on topic.

Sorry guys I probably shouldnt have posted those pics... Seems like Ive caused some trouble on this thread. :(

And hopefully you are not taking about me either. I'm not the one who posted the $80 price. I posted that I wouldn't mention the price out of respect to him and that I couldn't afford it. I have praised his work since the beggining.
So let's get back on topic.

Child please!......Are you pointing fingers? What does it matter if I think thats a high price and you dont!? Galacticboy is the one whos accusing people for putting down xenos work not me.

Sorry guys I probably shouldnt have posted those pics... Seems like Ive caused some trouble on this thread. :(

Guns don't kill, people do.

Your images are just a loaded gun, could just be admired for what they are, it's on other people if they fire it off or not.

No its cool. I truly admire your work and I think youre extremely talented! those pics are sweet!

I like seeing your work. So keep posting.

i pm'd xeno the other night and i can happily say i have no problem paying the price that he has said. its his work and its amazing and if thats the price he wants for it, then so be it. if you want the best t1 figure then in my eyes this is the head you want. having said that i have not bin doing customs very long, but i know whats good and whats not.

where can i get a nice looking brown belt for my arnie?

thought i post this up here

THIS IS KUATO'S repaint of the Neca Arnie.

before
P8040070.JPG

After
P8040061.JPG

P8040067.JPG

P8040065.JPG

P8040069.JPG

P8200024.JPG

I think it looks pretty sweet

Last edited:

As far as facial feautures and emotional expression, the NECA portrait is really nice for T2.

yeah pretty much the perfect head sculpt I'm thinking about cutting mine off the Neca figure and mounting it on a neck post..

something is wrong with the lips though... theres a chipon the right

My only critque would be the whole head seems a hair elongated.

I dont like how neca does the dimple on Arnolds chin. Even though Arnold does have one, neca didnt quite capture the look. But the repaint makes this sculpt look so much better!

That Neca head looks great Gatack!! And Kuato's work is beautiful as always! I will sure try that one as well for my collection of Arnie heads.

I also received my T2 clean Arnold head sculpt from Darren Carnall. Awesome sculpt and at a very fair price. Can't wait to paint it!! Thanks Darren. You :rock!

I love the arnold sculpt from Neca but I can't help but look at it as a little cartoony for some reason. I can't put my finger on why though.

Back