TERMINATOR COLLECTION..by Toni Plutonij

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm.. u have a lot of original items man.. very nice, more picts please..
:D Will post them, no problem..
I'm hoping to grab a decent camera, and take some new pictures eventually!

Beautiful and epic Terminator collection, Toni :rock

I love your collection Sir :duff

That hunter killer tank is great...I need to find me one of those!

Awesome photos...
Well, thank you a lot FelMar. As you can see, I've managed to get Battle Damaged HCG Endoskull (we've talked about it some time ago), it's not as heavily painted as yours is, but I'll touch up mine! Will post some more pictures of the current look of the skull, and then I'll see if I could add some light rust effect, and more dirt to it!

I appreciate you nice words, but really, with your collection, you don't even have to look at others collections :D
Tank is a beautiful big and heavy piece. It could have been painted a bit better, but I don't mind it one bit, if you get the chance, go for it..It'll be a wonderful addition.
:duff

great terminator collection.
Thanks a lot. I hope it'll get even better!

Really nice collection.
Especially like the 1/1 plasma rifle.
I had a half scale one but sold it.
How much are the kits for the full size one?

I like the teasers of the flying hunter kileer looks really detailed.
How big will it be in length when assembled?
:D
Thanks.
Both Plasma Rifles are really great. The one from Cinema Replicas is really heavy. Fiberglass shell I believe, fully filled with resin.
The other one, in kit form, is rotocasted resin filled with foam, way lighter but very firm. That was a very small run, I don't know how many pieces were sold, but I'm pretty sure it was under 50.
Price was around $400. It's been some time since run is closed.

Flying Hunter Killer is based on Horizon kit, but heavily customized, a lot of parts will be scratch built, added details, it'll have installed lights, custom made base. I'm guessing it'll be about 16''-17''..it's a 1/35 scale.
This guy I know, is working on it under commission, and it's been a while since he gave me any updates, but I hope it'll be done very soon!

Hey buddy :clap:clap:clap

Happy to see your fantastic collection ;)
Chewee, I'm just waiting for the moment you'll update your thread with that pretty blue alien ;)

Thanks for the nice words, I have some more stuff to show off, just need to take pictures!

The hunter killer is awesome man , congrats !!!!!!!!!!

:D
Thank you. I was surprised how HK Tank is actually heavy.
And if you like Hunter Killers, stay tuned for the (hopefully soon) update with the Flying one!

Something that is put away for a while, since it is just toooo huge for my room, and it will be put together and screwed to a wall in my Theater Room once I get my own place.
I know, it's Salvation, and it doesn't have that T1 & T2 value, but still, Endoskeleton is Endoskeleton, I was very happy to get standee with TWO HUGE ENDOs and it all being in "3D" :p
This thing is huuuuge.
It's more then 250cm wide and about 180cm tall, very heavy (for cardboard), and it's in excellent condition..

Standee1.jpg

Standee2.jpg

Standee3.jpg

Flying Hunter Killer is based on Horizon kit, but heavily customized, a lot of parts will be scratch built, added details, it'll have installed lights, custom made base. I'm guessing it'll be about 16''-17''..it's a 1/35 scale.
This guy I know, is working on it under commission, and it's been a while since he gave me any updates, but I hope it'll be done very soon!

Aha I see:)

Looks good so far love the detail on the engine, better than the original kit.
I have the horizon kit painted up on a custom base see pics.
Excuse the quality only camera phone

Wow! That's Impressive Toni, I like
:wink1:
Thanks. Once everything is set in place, it'll be way better!

Aha I see:)

Looks good so far love the detail on the engine, better than the original kit.
I have the horizon kit painted up on a custom base see pics.
Excuse the quality only camera phone
I already have your pictures saved on my PC from before :D
I like it a lot, looks great, shame tail wings sagged, but that's what happens with vinyl over some time.

The whole kit was cut in pieces, heavily! Guy worked on symmetry a lot, built inner structure to make completely sure that built FHK won't get disfigured with time, tail wings will be completely built from scratch (out of styrene), with extra details and tail lights.
This will look much more detailed then Horizon Kit built out of the box, and guy said he's aiming to make it look better and more detailed then SideShow FHK..but we'll see..he's using pictures of the screen used FHK as a reference and guidance, with some details added that would make sense if the FHKs would be real working machines.
I just won't get my hopes to high until I have it in my hands!
Let me post few more teaser pictures of the WIP, so you get the idea how much work this is.

This was first idea for the base that guy had, but I decided to drop it and go for another one, that should be way more interesting, concept is same, but design will be different and more interesting.

And this is where he really butchered the kit:

Last edited:
:wink1:
Thanks. Once everything is set in place, it'll be way better!

I already have your pictures saved on my PC from before :D
I like it a lot, looks great, shame tail wings sagged, but that's what happens with vinyl over some time.

Do you know I never even noticed the tail wings were saggy, thought they supposed to look like that:slap
Guess I can straighten them out with a hairdryer though, will have to check the film stills for references.
Attached pics show how I bought mine originally.

Also if you've seen my post before, you've probably seen this vid before, but think it deserves a repost.:)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/saJzwkhKKbU?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/saJzwkhKKbU?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Your hk sounds like it will be the nuts when finnished:)

Great job so far it seems.

Well, thank you a lot FelMar. As you can see, I've managed to get Battle Damaged HCG Endoskull (we've talked about it some time ago), it's not as heavily painted as yours is, but I'll touch up mine! Will post some more pictures of the current look of the skull, and then I'll see if I could add some light rust effect, and more dirt to it!

I appreciate you nice words, but really, with your collection, you don't even have to look at others collections :D
Tank is a beautiful big and heavy piece. It could have been painted a bit better, but I don't mind it one bit, if you get the chance, go for it..It'll be a wonderful addition.
:duff

Yea..congrats on finally getting the battle damaged HCG endoskull too! They are so hard to find! It would be great if you can post some before and after pics of the skull...looking forward on seeing the custom work you do to it :duff

Thats some nice diversity to your collection, a lot of cool stuff.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. :D

Do you know I never even noticed the tail wings were saggy, thought they supposed to look like that:slap
Guess I can straighten them out with a hairdryer though, will have to check the film stills for references.
Attached pics show how I bought mine originally.

Also if you've seen my post before, you've probably seen this vid before, but think it deserves a repost.:)
*snip

Your hk sounds like it will be the nuts when finnished:)

Great job so far it seems.
Yeah, tail wings are completely sagging, you should straighten them out, hairdryer should do the trick! So it's quite easy fix, only thing is, it'll probably sag again with time..that's how vinyl acts, nothing you can do about it.

Yeah, I know about this video, had a short chat with the guy who made it way back! He also did amazing NECA 18'' ENDO customs.

My FHK won't be painted chrome tho....even tho I'd like that, I decided to go for more matte metal look, to match the Hunter Killer Tank maquette better.
So they look better when they are next to each other..

Yea..congrats on finally getting the battle damaged HCG endoskull too! They are so hard to find! It would be great if you can post some before and after pics of the skull...looking forward on seeing the custom work you do to it :duff

Thanks FelMar! They are quite hard to come by, especially heavily painted ones! To be honest I've seen maybe 3-4 on pictures and no more!

I do plan to do some touching up on mine, as I'm not too crazy about the blast marks, especially the one above the left eye! I'll post some pictures how it looks now, and of course, once I customize it a bit, I'll show it off!

Some pictures of my HCG Battle Damaged Endoskull:
230920103237.jpg

230920103238.jpg

I'm pleased with the Battle Damage overall, only blast marks looks bad, and I'll get that sorted out. Teeth are good, look better then most busts I've seen, however, I'll get them dirtied up a bit as well.
Overall, I'm very happy that I managed to get the BD version of HCG skull, now I have both!

Back