Statue DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

The statue enter in a shelf of IKEA besta with glass?
I have to ask myself this all the time now. The scale of statues has increased over the last few years. Especially with 1/3 tending to the new 1/4.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

But is the damtoys terminator mini gun the same as the enterbay terminator? In the plate of the Damtoys mini gun is written "Enterbay"!:horror

They actually patch them up at the garage stop in T2.

View attachment 455013

But then again in later shots we're probably looking at a different jacket altogether because you can't really make out either tape or bullet holes.

View attachment 455014

In the movie, they only replace his shirt but not the jacket. It's a continuity error in the movie. A simple customization touch. :)

Finally got mine! Everything feel high quality and he's heavy, I'm very satisfied :)
There is already a lot of pics but here is some more. DSC_0711.jpgDSC_0717.jpgView attachment 457103DSC_0718.jpgDSC_0716.jpg

Congrats!
Nice pics too!

I ordered from Collectibles Direct UK. (years ago..lol)
I'm hoping to hear from them soon.

You should get yours soon Brian, as I believe the UK guys have already started receiving theirs.

Nice pictures. Only thing that seems to be off is the haircolor, or is it just me?

Can someone please confirm if this one fits in an IKEA Besta unit with a glas Tombo door?

Nice pictures. Only thing that seems to be off is the haircolor, or is it just me?

Can someone please confirm if this one fits in an IKEA Besta unit with a glas Tombo door?

It fits, I can confirm

Yep, he is 57cm tall and Besta inside is 58cm if I'm not mistaken

Yes correct. Thank you. Let's hope this one goes well with the HCG Ghostbusters (scale). In terms of 1:4 scale some statues don't go well together.

Not sure dude. I pre-ordered mine through a friend in Australia that got a few of them from a contact in Singapore. That was 2 years ago though. No idea who would be selling it now...you could check some of the statue Facebook groups, otherwise eBay may be your best bet. It's limited to 400 so it may be hard to find a seller that has it in stock.

makes me so upset I got cheated with this piece. You would with 14 years of statue collecting, $2,000 I been cheated out through those years with sales and buying that I would trust anyone

Last edited:

Yes. PO it now the seller has bailed. Had great FB and was super nice but been months now not a word

This arrived today.
Thanks to Lee at Collectibles Direct for an easy and fast transaction.

No edited, no flash Galaxy S8 photos...
20190805_170830.jpg
20190805_170820.jpg
20190805_170758.jpg
20190805_170658.jpg

Back