Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if the glasses come off, it doesn't look like there is a damaged eye which wouldn't be accurate for this stage of the character. EX for the T2 PF was a prop 1:4 endo arm - continuing in the same vein, what would be the prop for T1 Arnie? Address book?

Ex is a nameplate,because the BD eye/face didn't happened at this stage of the movie,but later...

There's nothing else to add to this scene,but the T-800 and the guns.

Watch this and tell me what else SideShow could do ? NOTHING !!! If they do it won't be accurate.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4x_pH3Koy4&feature=related"]YouTube - terminator1 ill be back and police shootout[/ame]

Ex is a nameplate,because the BD eye/face didn't happened at this stage of the movie,but later...

There's nothing else to add to this scene,but the T-800 and the guns.

Watch this and tell me what else SideShow could do ? NOTHING !!! If they do it won't be accurate.

A dead cop. :)

Head sculpt looks pretty good in the video. Seems that the wonky proportioned glasses are throwing the likeness off a bit (and probably bad lighting/angle). But. . .

The major damage from being run over by a truck hadn't happened, but he had already taken his eye out. Hence, the sunglasses to hide the fact that one eye was an Endo eye. The damage there is pretty minor, but much more substantial than what we are seeing in that video:

terminator-eye-surgery-arnold-schwarznegger1.jpg

vs.

t-800pf-1.jpg

My suspicion is that the non-damaged eye is a swap-out head. Exclusive or not. Here is the smaller pic that looks, to me, like he's got some damage on the eye:

T-800PF.jpg

The major damage from being run over by a truck hadn't happened, but he had already taken his eye out. Hence, the sunglasses to hide the fact that one eye was an Endo eye. The damage there is pretty minor, but much more substantial than what we are seeing in that video:

vs.

t-800pf-1.jpg

My suspicion is that the non-damaged eye is a swap-out head. Exclusive or not. Here is the smaller pic that looks, to me, like he's got some damage on the eye:

T-800PF.jpg

You're correct story-wise of course, but as far as screen accuracy goes Arnold wasn't walking around with battle damaged eye make-up when he had the Gargoyles on, so I'm fine with two regular eyes.

On a completely unrelated note I've never actually seen this particular promo shot before tonight.

arnie_62497t.jpg

Head sculpt looks pretty good in the video. Seems that the wonky proportioned glasses are throwing the likeness off a bit (and probably bad lighting/angle). But. . .

vs.

t-800pf-1.jpg

T-800PF.jpg

The video is very reassuring - not a trace of Kurt Russell there. I actually might get this one.

Hey guys!

I talked to Trevor and although he was not the original sculptor, he said he was hired to come in to readjust the sculpture on the T1 Terminator, which had already been made by another artist....... I think it is pretty much what happened to Iron Man Mark I Maquette RDJ head, if you remember....

So, I'm glad he had something to do with it and so far as I can tell it is a must buy for me.....

I spoke with Trevor on Facebook and he said : "Thanks! I was hired to readjust the new Terminator piece, which had already been sculpted by another artist. So it's very much a collaboration, and not my full sculpt (as opposed to my other Terminator from T2, which I sculpted in full) I won't be able to share pics until Sideshow fully reveals the piece. But thank you for asking!".

Back