Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I would have preferred the outfit and haircut from the early part of the film.

And we need more pics - but my first impression was similar to Darth Madden's.

Well yeah, that would save an awfully lot of unnecessary whining. :huh

T1PSAPF.jpg

I think one of the most off putting things about it, is the hair, it reminds me of Joe Pesci's wig in JFK when it keeps slipping forward.

pesci.jpeg

Lol at the Joe Pesci wig! A DX T2 BD T-800 would make my bollocks tingle - makes total sense too as this character is at least as iconic as the other DX entries. Back OT, I think the pose looks right on here. My first impression of the face with the big ass glasses was Brian Bozworth - Kurt Russell is a good one too :). Not a deal-breaker though - but I await more pics.

I think one of the most off putting things about it, is the hair, it reminds me of Joe Pesci's wig in JFK when it keeps slipping forward.

pesci.jpeg

LOL

Not perfect in this photo but I will wait for more photos. T1 is a PF I have wanted for some time. I wish it was Ealier in the film sculpt. Not sure How I am going to feel about the twist in the hips. I hope and want to love it.

After the T2 PF sculpt and Conan PF sculpt it will be very dissapointing if this sculpt does not live up to those.

Yeah i agree with you freaks , the hair is throwing it off nad i'm not liking it , i agree with Dave on , i would rather have the Tech Noir Punk look on this PF , oh well sideshow , way to disappoint once again :clap

Sideshow, give me an alternate head with the Tech Noir haircut and no sunglasses and you're on the right track. Throw in a swappable jacket and I'm sold.

I want a T1 PF to go with the T2 PF and 1:4 scale endoskeleton, but I'm just not feeling this one. :huh

I like it. Looks pretty good to me from what I've seen so far. If I've got room in the display case for this, I'll probably order it.

^^ Not likely, IMO. He didn't use those weapons or pose as Tech Noir. And the extra jacket would probably cost an arm and a leg to produce.

Yeah, well...a man can dream, can't he? :pray:

The pose isn't as big a deal, however, as Sideshow rarely uses "official" poses for the PFs. I don't mind a little artistic license, like with KOTCS Indy, the Morgul Lord, Aragorn, etc...

But if the weapons are wrong, then they'd need to also offer swap-out hands and that'd bring the costs up way too high. I guess what we see is what we're going to get. :(

Not sure where you can go with the Ex apart from a print if they want to stay reasonably screen accurate. Maybe the glasses are attached to the head and a complete head switch-out?

I think it speaks volumes how many times discussions shift to Hot Toys. Sideshow would bankrupt if HT ever did larger pieces than 1/6 scale.

:goodpost: Hot toys needs to do larger figures.

They've ventured into 1/4 scale busts, and outside of Iron Mans, the sculpts fell short of their 1/6 counterparts to me. Joker, Batman, Rambo, Predator and Alien all look lesser than the figure sculpts, not by much, but you'd expect with the larger scale, the accuracy would increase.

Back