Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!

I don't know if anyone has said this but I got this strong feeling that the arms come off so you can actually display him with or without the jacket. He is wearing a sleeveless shirt in the production peek, just like he was when he was fixing his eye in the bathroom before going to the police dept.

I think we will be able to display him different ways....One with the jacket and one without, one head with the sunglasses, or without the sunglasses, or with a different head with a damaged eye....

Maybe we even get a extra gun, the one he used in the nightclub scene....

If I'm right, tell everyone Bearmodel thought of it first.... ;)

I highly doubt it. The T2 PF also has a sleeveless shirt and the grenade Launcher hand was removeable for packaging reasons. I'd like it if u were right but I don't see it happening.

I highly doubt it. The T2 PF also has a sleeveless shirt and the grenade Launcher hand was removeable for packaging reasons. I'd like it if u were right but I don't see it happening.

I could see it happening or something close. Jason Part 3 has a lot of switch out stuff we could definitely get some switch out hand/arms at the very least.

I wonder what the base will be. The T2 PF was rather tall so to display the T1 PF next to it, I would think it's base would also need to have some height to it. The T2 base had a futuristic design like something you might see in the Cyberdyne building - for the T1, being that this pose is from the police station massacre, possibly a laminate floor propped on a cement-like base?

Yes.............................

Either you're arguing just to argue...or you have no idea. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and guessing you have no idea. So, for those that don't know the meaning of biased...here's the definitition:

biased past participle, past tense of bi·as (Verb)
1. Show prejudice for or against (someone or something) unfairly: "the tests were biased against women"; "a biased view of the world".
2. Influence unfairly to invoke favoritism: "her story failed to bias the jury".

This definition above clearly shows (in black and white) you are biased on this topic. If you felt this way after the full-reveal (after 10-15 FULL pics), i have NO PROBLEM what so ever (differenced of opinion make the world go round) but because you are being so opinionated after one promo pic...it only reinforces my argument that you are unfairly prejudging this collectible.

:wink1:

popcorncat.gif
th_thpopcorncat.gif

BTW...IMO it's pretty lame to base an opinion off of one pic but, meh, to each their own.

The head/forehead looks too boxy looking, reminds me of Duke Nukem kind of, again it is just one pic though.

Either you're arguing just to argue...or you have no idea. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and guessing you have no idea. So, for those that don't know the meaning of biased...here's the definitition:

biased past participle, past tense of bi·as (Verb)
1. Show prejudice for or against (someone or something) unfairly: "the tests were biased against women"; "a biased view of the world".
2. Influence unfairly to invoke favoritism: "her story failed to bias the jury".

This definition above clearly shows (in black and white) you are biased on this topic. If you felt this way after the full-reveal (after 10-15 FULL pics), i have NO PROBLEM what so ever (differenced of opinion make the world go round) but because you are being so opinionated after one promo pic...it only reinforces my argument that you are unfairly prejudging this collectible.

:wink1:

I have to pipe in. Since there is only one photo it is all we have to go on. If I like it or not does not make me biased. i am just going on what information I have.

Now If the full reveal come out and I am still judging it by the original preview photo, then yes I am being biased.

If all I collect are HT and I don't like PFs and I am still saying the PF suck no matter how great it is, then I am probably being biased.

I think everyone here is just going with what they see. I am sure if the full reveal looks great then those who gave it a thumbs down will turn and give it a thumbs up.

People are just giving opinions on what they see. Not sure why that is getting to you.

Unless you are being biased.

Back