Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid $800 for mine.
I think there's about an inch in height difference between EB and HT.
Not sure about the PF.

Nice. Must be the EX then? Managed to snag a deal on the regular version, $430 shipped, in sealed shipper. Need to get a display solution set up solely for the quarter scale Terminator stuff (this, QS002, Enterbay BD T800 and T1000). Do you have any pics of your setup? Always interested to see how the above are displayed together.

Nice. Must be the EX then? Managed to snag a deal on the regular version, $430 shipped, in sealed shipper. Need to get a display solution set up solely for the quarter scale Terminator stuff (this, QS002, Enterbay BD T800 and T1000). Do you have any pics of your setup? Always interested to see how the above are displayed together.

That's around what they're worth really. I paid 350 for my EX 2 years ago. They don't sell for much to be honest, as they have an issue with the jacket where it sticks to the sculpt, so a lot of them are damaged.

You're not missing out by not having the EX. I have it and don't display the EX head as I don't think it looks good, and the regular head is way better.

That's around what they're worth really. I paid 350 for my EX 2 years ago. They don't sell for much to be honest, as they have an issue with the jacket where it sticks to the sculpt, so a lot of them are damaged.

You're not missing out by not having the EX. I have it and don't display the EX head as I don't think it looks good, and the regular head is way better.

Regarding the jacket, that (opening) day, that sorrow. The EX head I'm with you, not only from a screen accuracy POV, but perhaps more weirdly – the fact that it, coupled with the organic eye's view direction, makes for a cross-eyed Terminator.

This shows again theres amazing deals out there! 300-350 shipped is what this is worth. Same will happen with the she terminator. SS asking prices is just way over broad these days. They don't even go for that much in the aftermarkets. I may pick one up if they don't make another one at 300.00-350 shipped just to go with she terminator.

Same 1/4 Setup for years now. DSC_0023.JPGDSC_0024.JPG

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. So glad I got these. Did you have the T1 PF as well?

I've decided to dedicate my sole Bestå to these guys and move the 1/6 scalers into three Detolfs. Now I just need to build, dust-proof and led-supply those frickers. Lord help me.

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. So glad I got these. Did you have the T1 PF as well?

I've decided to dedicate my sole Bestå to these guys and move the 1/6 scalers into three Detolfs. Now I just need to build, dust-proof and led-supply those frickers. Lord help me.
Did you have the T1 PF as well? Unfortunately not, not yet. Had a really good chance to get it but let it pass... :( Yeah with good lighting this figures become much more life like.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

I recently picked up the Exclusive for around 570, did sell this piece after the glasses broke, but got him back in my 80's spot. I do intend on getting the Ex head a bit of a repaint to someone I know, to give the sculpt more depth, which he's great at this work

Untitled by Steven Evans, on Flickr

The 80's spot
IMG_8551 by Steven Evans, on Flickr

Still hoping one day we will get a T-1000 PF from sideshow

Surprised we never did yet. I'd even accept fully sculpted in that case since the T-1000's uniform probably wouldn't feel like real material either.

Surprised we never did yet. I'd even accept fully sculpted in that case since the T-1000's uniform probably wouldn't feel like real material either.

Yeah I be quiet happy with a fully sculpted 1/4 PF T-1000, than that underwhelming 1/5th scale they went for. They could go for the Police biker version with the helmet, if they have too

This is a great setup Lotrfan! Looks fantastic!

Cheers dude

Since I had to have stuff shipped to an artist who makes and paints allot of my masks etc you can find him on FB and IG in Horror School Customs, sent him my Exclusive head to him to bring more detail to the exposed eye, which he brings out more of the endo metal details, and get rid of those blood spots

Back