Talking Stormtrooper action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shockwave, that and probably to keep in the licensing agreements with Hasbro and SSC.

That being said I'm probably going to pick one up next weekend at Star Wars Weekends!

I didn't about the licensing agreement thingy. Thanks rnbuda for the info, it makes sense to me finally.

If they're going to do an R2 and Threepio in the future, chances are the R2 will be in scale with Sideshow figures since everyone seems to make R2 undersized! ;)

Awesome stuff dude - nice photos!! :clap

Thanks! Glad you liked them. :)

I wonder if the x wing luke helmet will fit a 1/6 scale head. It looks like the human head sculps are smaller we will see.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Seeing Luke side-by-side with the Stormtrooper, it MIGHT work. He looks a bit shorter, but not much. The face sculpt is nice, even if the paint is a bit basic.

DSC_0141.jpg

Bob looks like he's going to be awesome:
DSC_02041.jpg

But poor, poor Chewie...
DSC_0143.jpg

I make a motion for Disney hired sculptors of those figures be implemented into SSC's 1/6 Stormtrooper. :lecture

:lol

There are some things that are so off you wonder how they made it to PO. Like that new 1:1 Yoda. I don't think any of the Sideshow Yodas look like him, but I still get why people may buy the 1/6 versions. They were a $100 with lots of accessories and have a fun factor. But that new Yoda is 2k+ and don't look a damn thing like the puppet. :lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Finally made my way to the disney store to check this out in person.

Here is some quick pics to show scale:

This is how I will display it something like this and will add one more on the opposite side. Vader is basically the same size as the stormtrooper but with the stand and the staggered effect I'm digging it.

Thank you! Next to the Vader it looks awesome. I will take two of them for displaying with him.

..poor, poor Chewie...
DSC_0143.jpg

Crickey!.. that looks suspiciously like Pennywise the Clown, disguised as a Wookie!.. Disney, what were you thinking?.. I'm now pleased this figure was not readily available in the UK, when I ordered the other figures.. although a repaint might help?
:dunno

Looks as if this line will do alright as far as armored figures and droids perhaps...........the human characters I'm afraid will be lacking. Fett looks to have potential.

Picked up the last Stormtrooper in Central Florida yesterday. This guy is simply amazing. This is by far one of the best Stormtroopers ever made at this scale. I'd rather have this guy than the SSC 1/6th or 1/4th offering. The only downsides are the gun is in the wrong hand (Stormtroopers are left-handed), the left hand is a strange open palm (which I'm guessing is to hold the blaster in a two-handed pose which isn't possible) and the limited movement of the blaster holding arm which is probably because of the electronics.

Every Stormtrooper fan needs to have one of these in their collection if not two.

Back