Talking Stormtrooper action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys' Stomtrooper helmets won't be as nice as this one because I'm pretty sure Disney scanned the actual hero prop.

Too bad these are so big. Would have been nice to have had a 12" scaled figure since you could conceivably pop the head off these. Still a great toy on it's own.

I'm a huge fan of the look of Boba. The voice is a shame. But it's cool to whoosh him around and make jet pack noises, too. :D

Hot Toys' Stomtrooper helmets won't be as nice as this one because I'm pretty sure Disney scanned the actual hero prop.

Too bad these are so big. Would have been nice to have had a 12" scaled figure since you could conceivably pop the head off these. Still a great toy on it's own.

I think Disney might have used a MR CE/eFX PCR TK lid as inspiration, not the perfect choice, but much better than what SSC used.

I too love this figure and have a couple of them. I checked out the other figures last weekend and while they look nice, I just don't feel the need for them. The packaging always seems to be beaten to hell on these. Anyone else notice this?

The scale is only bad if you wanted something different. My dislike is the lack of articulation. Its not bad, but would have been better IMO if you could have positioned him to hold the end of his blaster in the left hand.

Anyone have the xwing Luke figure? If so how does the helmet look with a 1/6 scale figure?

Sent from atop my Dewback.

I bought one but the helmet was way too big

Not to worry, thanks for the reply. The hunt for a 1/6 scale XWing helmet continues. The Tomy helmet is a little too expensive for me at about $75!

Sent from atop my Dewback.

Back