takara batman begins again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it now means it won't be so dam expensive to get.ebay sales will kind of come dwn just a bit on it. so it won't be $350 dollars and up..

Sweeeeeet, first I get the ultimate Keaton Batman yesterday, and now news that I might be able to cost effectively score the ultimate Batman Begins figure, good Bat times :)

I just want to be on top of things so I don't miss out, I wasn't aware of this figure til long after it was sold out besides eBay, so I'm not sure what dealers would carry it for round 2.

Speaking of reading chinese, is there a price on this yet. I can make out 16800 yen at the top of the page but I don't know if that's accurate. That's like $147.

I had both this one and Hot Toys's Batman on order and decided to get the HT version instead. It's tempting to pick this one up too, but I'd much rather spend the dough on something else so I might pass on this second chance.

It's great for those fans that have yet to pick a Batman Begins up, bad news for the ones who overpaid on Ebay.
Just did a conversion, the price should be around $150.

Speaking of reading chinese, is there a price on this yet. I can make out 16800 yen at the top of the page but I don't know if that's accurate. That's like $147.

yeah, that's the price. all the other stuff is just description about the product, what it has and what it is made of. the official release date (i guess in japan) is feb 21st

one note, the upcoming appleseed figure from takara is made of the same construction. which means its gonna be more posable than HT's version

This is great news, I was recently discussing around here about Medicom's version, and thankfully some people steered me off that, and I've seen the HT in some photos and the head is a bit lackluster, this seems to be the definitive figure of it and I've wanted a Begins figure since I saw the film.

This is great news, I was recently discussing around here about Medicom's version, and thankfully some people steered me off that, and I've seen the HT in some photos and the head is a bit lackluster, this seems to be the definitive figure of it and I've wanted a Begins figure since I saw the film.

I agree. A buck fifty is awesome for the best 1/6 Bale Batman IMO. Feel bad for those who bought it at $300+ tho. And I again pat myself on the back for being a patient purchaser!

You know it's life, you can spend $70 on a Sideshow figure and see it for $30 down the road on eBay, or a Hasbro figure for $.99 when it was $7 on release. The bottom line is being comfortable with what you spend regardless of whether it could be cheaper later. I was never comfy with paying over $200 for this, so I moved on, but with this news, I'm fine with $150, it comes loaded with things, a nice Bale portrait, looks great all around to me.

Back