takara batman begins again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got this Takara bats when it 1st came out. one of the best in my collection. love it.

oh and to whoever talked about getting both the Tak and HT and switching them around, be careful. i remember someone ding that and breaking them.

Yeah, where???

i called the big guy...

Santa-Claus.jpg

right now on ebay someone is asking 549.99 for this figure.studio sunny dropped their price to 299.99...:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I actually stumbled on the pre-order without knowing about it and when I saw it I thought someone had drugged me. I owned this figure and let him go to a Freak and he is one of the very few I regret getting rid of. I will be thrilled to add him back into the lineup. :D

Let us know what happens when you destroy two great figures.
Takara Batman? Great? The head sculpts, hands and body, maybe, but the rest? No. Ive pointed out it's flaws a dozen times already, and I remember telling them to you in another thread aswell. The Hot Toys Batman isn't without it's faults either(Though I consider it better than Takara's version), which is why I'm taking both of their better elements and combining them to make one great figure. How is that destroying?

The only thing I'd really need to do is find another bodysuit to put the Hot Toys armor on, since the one it comes with is too restrictive on articulation.

a little over 20 bucks

Thanks! I feel stupid now for asking since I just realized I could have gone to the site and put everything down to find out how much shipping is. It's late in the night(midnight here) and I am functioning on little sleep. :rotfl

I used to think that too (even though they allow good articulation) until 2 days ago I saw a large photo of bale in the costume... and the original boots were like that too, with large clunky looking 'shoes' at the bottom.

Now I don't mind them.

I'd love to recast my HT Batman Begins figure's boots then put them on his figure... The ones on this are horrible!

I guess I understand the complaints about the way the boots look. It never bothered me; I loved that he could take wide stances with both his feet flat on the ground.

Back