Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes shame polystone just doesn't work for a piece like this. No issue of breaking or most of the normal issues you get with statues. Sure would not be cheap but they would many of them

Yes shame polystone just doesn't work for a piece like this. No issue of breaking or most of the normal issues you get with statues. Sure would not be cheap but they would sell many

Polystone wouldn't work because it doesn't hold fine details like plastic, and given how much intricate details there are in the endo, I can't see this maquette having much polystone in it.

I've preordered this, but in light of all the new Alien pieces + the no chrome situation, I'm thinking of cancelling and spending my $$ there...

Cinemaquette t-800 was polystone and chromed. Also had excellent detail. Soo long ago, and nothing has bettered it since.

Except for its effeminate pose (some might say it is screen accurate, yeah, sure...). CM has a thing for weird poses, just look at their Vader pose LOL

I've actually been looking for that piece myself. Awesome find! Please post pics when you get it!

He's in pretty good condition for a 15 year old piece. One of his neural wires was a little frayed, and his nameplate has seen better days. But all in all, seriously impressive and glad to own him. Some pics of my collection to give you an idea of his size:
WIN_20170817_23_50_24_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170817_23_50_08_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170817_23_50_00_Pro.jpg

Except for its effeminate pose (some might say it is screen accurate, yeah, sure...). CM has a thing for weird poses, just look at their Vader pose LOL

Give it break, you use every opportunity to complain about what you call an effeminate pose. It's not. Move on.

I love all things Terminator. Wish I had the Cinemaquette endo, but I agree the pose was a strange choice.

not long now and this will be released, October i think? i hope the finished product is as detailed as the prototype

They needed to add something, this piece just doesn't have that wow factor that an endoskeleton should have, especially at this price point. Here's hoping their T2 maquette is more impressive, IF that's even still going to be made. I wouldn't be surprised if the poor sales on this piece has insured that we'll never see the T2 version.

Back