Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Endoskeleton Maquette

Damn you pricks! I got excited when I saw this thread at the top, thinking that a new Maquette was announced :lol

I also had the Hot Toys 1/4 when it was released and I thought it looked excellent, way better than the PF, but the el-cheapo base ruined it for me. Had to smash mine due to a paint defect and Sideshow had no spares, so I had to settle for a refund. I was planning to grab another one locally afterwards, but changed my mind. Still holding out for a possible Maquette. I think I'd settle for the Hot Toys figure if I could have that figure on the PF base, like this: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tible-Figure&p=6669901&viewfull=1#post6669901

Sketches look horrible.
It's like 'Well it's gotta have one leg up, but how?'

Haha, agreed. Terrible poses. The endo does not suit a dynamic pose. I really can't think of much they could do with this that wouldn't look awkward. I think if nothing gets announced by Sideshow this year then we're unlikely to see another Endo from them.

I'll take those sketches over something that has to be attached to a peg, to stand up.

Damn you pricks! I got excited when I saw this thread at the top, thinking that a new Maquette was announced :lol

I also had the Hot Toys 1/4 when it was released and I thought it looked excellent, way better than the PF, but the el-cheapo base ruined it for me. Had to smash mine due to a paint defect and Sideshow had no spares, so I had to settle for a refund. I was planning to grab another one locally afterwards, but changed my mind. Still holding out for a possible Maquette. I think I'd settle for the Hot Toys figure if I could have that figure on the PF base, like this: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tible-Figure&p=6669901&viewfull=1#post6669901

Haha, agreed. Terrible poses. The endo does not suit a dynamic pose. I really can't think of much they could do with this that wouldn't look awkward. I think if nothing gets announced by Sideshow this year then we're unlikely to see another Endo from them.

We will be getting Endoskeleton PF thats for sure either this year or next but its confirmed..... i think this will be the new Terminator release. there might be T2 PF with stunning pose will release this year who knows but they r sure be releasing Terminator stuff this year tOo.

We will be getting Endoskeleton PF thats for sure either this year or next but its confirmed..... i think this will be the new Terminator release. there might be T2 PF with stunning pose will release this year who knows but they r sure be releasing Terminator stuff this year tOo.

Where was this confirmed? Apart from those sketches (which aren't really a confirmation to me because they could have very swell scrapped the idea since drawing those sketches). I sure do hope we get more Terminator stuff from Sideshow this year though. Can never have too much Terminator :) Just hope that if they do release a Maquette, it isn't based on those sketches, coz they are pretty bad IMO.

I'm not liking the look of the sketches either. I'm interested in a good T1 or T2 endo PF. Then I can sell my 1/4 Hot Toys fig.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodpost:

I hoped there was something new here. :( The HT1:4 Endo is quite cool, but I was hoping for a statue as well.

So I am guessing the 1/4 sideshow (bottom) half statue / (top) half pose-able (i think)...that is already / been out, is a different 1/4 endo than this thread is talking about?

As far as pose goes. I can agree on the "dynamic" maybe being a little too much for an Endo, I think a pose as simple as the Synths from Total Recall (https://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/synth17.jpg) would be fine.

T-800 Endoskeleton Terminator Maquette

Awesome...

"Terminator fans will be excited to hear that a brand new collectible is coming soon! The T-800 Endoskeleton Terminator Maquetter from Terminator 2: Judgement Day is being assembled now for a future Pre-Order, so keep an eye out to grab this T-800 for yourself!"

ploFAeQ.jpg

Re: T-800 Endoskeleton Terminator Maquette

So glad I held off from buying the Endo half scale for this :yess: I just had a feeling it was coming :rock

Ahhh man I already own the original 1/4 and had it repainted to look awesome. Now, they are making another... hmmm, I am almost tempted.

We don't know what scale this is yet so I wouldn't worry, I'm guessing 1:4 though which would be ideal. The good thing about this guy is that in the movies they were mass produced, so you can have two different ones side by side quite easily ;)

Just when I try to leave, they pull me back in. Now let's see it so the nitpicking can begin.

As much as I like the idea of another endoskeleton, when are we ever going to get an accurate T1 endo! Even when HT gave us a T1, it was still a T2:gah:

Back