Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Endoskeleton Maquette

I want an action pose. Anytime I see a displayed Endo at any scale they look pretty boring. If it's a static statue put a little action into it. :chase

I'm so in for this ****. I desperately need a Terminator statue and I'm hoping this comes out looking awesome. Just realized that this thread is over 3 years old lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: T-800 Endoskeleton Terminator Maquette

There's another thread for this already

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

are you kidding? i will be the first in line to buy this if sideshow released one. The HT/Enterbay are nothing more than larger version of their 1/6 plastic toys, it needs a plastic cup to make the statue stand up for chris sake.

what koolaid are you drinking :cuckoo:

This. HT/EB aren't even on the radar in comparison. This new Endo is a statue, those others are plastic action figures. Completely different audiences.

Oh my... I can see it already - Bad paint, bubbling chrome, broken pistons, hollow parts, silver teeth, misaligned pegs/base, eye does not light up...No replacements....
Oh, and $45 credit not to return it.

So there's no chance that they will release a 1:1 scale also? What does Marquette mean exactly ?

Unfortunately that's the risk we take with all SS purchases now.

Oh my... I can see it already - Bad paint, bubbling chrome, broken pistons, hollow parts, silver teeth, misaligned pegs/base, eye does not light up...No replacements....

Maquette means "$600+ more expensive than if they called it a PF." :)

And still 1/4. They took over the 1/2 scale ones from HCG so don't expect a 1/3, I think this will be 1/4 which will still be good for most people. It figures though, I have a 1/2 scale one due in TOMORROW now all I am thinking about is this one and what it will look like. Thanks for that SS...

A Maquette refers to a statue from a movie as opposed to a comic representation of a character (Comiquette).
A Premium Format can be either but usually involves some form of mixed media...

And usually inflates the price.

This man gets it! ^^^^

Crap now I'm worried. I will wait until release most likely. I'm so glad I did for the last terminator PF which came out horrible. Before I wanted it until I saw the actual product.

Back