Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: T-800 Endoskeleton Terminator Maquette

This is just..
amazing.gif

Re: Endoskeleton Maquette

So they teasered this...
bdf9a3c7bc5f9e4459b0ae5792a3f124.jpg
We all can see that the mouth of the endo is closed so i think that they wont use this version that we have see on the scatch.
I hope they will not make a cleaned version because ss has many problems with high polised things...for example bases with clear lacquer on it, the endo with the rainbow effect, c3po in the cleaned ex version.

Nearly jumped on the original 1:4 several times over the last couple of months but couldn't look past the awful teeth.

Clean out of space but I can always squeeze an Endo in if it looks good... Won't be cheap though.

Yeah, the teeth put me off the original, I hope this is awesome, I need some Terminator back in my collection.

Hmm... :dunno And I just bought the CM Endo. Doh!! :slap I had an assumption with the new Terminator movie, that sideshow was going to start moving endo's. Well that sucks.

I hope the maquette is nearing 1:3 scale so I can match it up with my CM. :pray: If so, I may get two. Can never get enough Endo's. :lol

Nearly jumped on the original 1:4 several times over the last couple of months but couldn't look past the awful teeth.

Clean out of space but I can always squeeze an Endo in if it looks good... Won't be cheap though.

The HT version was poseable though, correct? The pose is going to make or break this new SS version, methinks.

Wow! So glad I didn't buy the first one. This one will be better and more modern. Hope it's chrome 😜

Back