Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Endoskeleton Maquette

Im with you CM pose looks awesome.

Yup, bada$$ and therefore was hunting the CM down for ever with no luck to succumb to the 1:2 enodskeleton.

Hope this maquette is killer!

The Endo with a pulse rifle standing on a base full of skulls has been done to death, we need a maquette of the Endoskeleton from the end of the 1st movie when it is chasing down Reese and Conner through the factory, the iconic pose of him dragging his limp leg with a menacing look, now THATS the Endo i want.

The Endo with a pulse rifle standing on a base full of skulls has been done to death, we need a maquette of the Endoskeleton from the end of the 1st movie when it is chasing down Reese and Conner through the factory, the iconic pose of him dragging his limp leg with a menacing look, now THATS the Endo i want.

Here here. Agree!

The 1:1 has the same pose to

juraterm.jpg

I want that in my house.

Totally. Endoskeletons don't even need to be holding guns to look bad ass. Even a pose from T1 when we see the endo for the first time rising from the twisted metal and fire of the exploded truck would be absolutely chub inducing. I wouldn't want to see plastic flames but some clever lighting from the base could work in creating an orange fiery glow around him.

Why not draw a pose from Arnold's performance in T1? He had a very specific way of moving in that film that no one has tried replicating. A lot more menacing than those concepts that just look more super hero pose from the eighties than a killer cyborg.

I will definitely be following this piece if it does happen but I agree with you.

I do not want some crazy action pose.

Totally. Endoskeletons don't even need to be holding guns to look bad ass. Even a pose from T1 when we see the endo for the first time rising from the twisted metal and fire of the exploded truck would be absolutely chub inducing. I wouldn't want to see plastic flames but some clever lighting from the base could work in creating an orange fiery glow around him.

Yep, the Endo rising from the flames is one of the most iconic scenes from all of the Terminator films, the glowing flames paint effect that is on the Sauron PF and the Darth Vader mythos statue would look just as good on an T1 Endoskelton.
Just no more post-apocalyptic Endos standing on skulls holding a pulse rifle please.

1-terminator-fire_1416393i.jpg

300124_press01-001.jpg

7559372444_10c8063285_z.jpg

Last edited:

Why not draw a pose from Arnold's performance in T1? He had a very specific way of moving in that film that no one has tried replicating. A lot more menacing than those concepts that just look more super hero pose from the eighties than a killer cyborg.

Yep i agree, i dont want an Endo skeleton statue in a Marvel super hero action pose.

IMG_1429.jpg

BowenDesignsMarvelCableClassicStatue.jpg

I've been wanting a diorama with the Endo trying to reach for Sarah as she presses the compressor button for ever!

I'm hoping this is 1/4 would love an endo in scale with the T1 and T2 PFs. There could be different poses coz they're going for some articulated parts?

I'm hoping this is 1/4 would love an endo in scale with the T1 and T2 PFs. There could be different poses coz they're going for some articulated parts?

If you're looking for a poseable 1/4, just go with HT or Enterbay's soon to be released endo's. I hope this is a Legendary Scale Figure and is BIG.
Not likely though, since sideshow already made the 1/2 scale endo.

We're both on the same side. Imagine how massive this will be displayed beside the terminator PFs. :panic:

If you're looking for a poseable 1/4, just go with HT or Enterbay's soon to be released endo's. I hope this is a Legendary Scale Figure and is BIG.
Not likely though, since sideshow already made the 1/2 scale endo.

i think its 1/4 scale .........legendary scale still shows in stock.....

Yep, the Endo rising from the flames is one of the most iconic scenes from all of the Terminator films, the glowing flames paint effect that is on the Sauron PF and the Darth Vader mythos statue would look just as good on an T1 Endoskelton.
Just no more post-apocalyptic Endos standing on skulls holding a pulse rifle please.
Nonono, painted gloweffects sounds like a bad idea in my book. It should be painted like the 1:1 endoskulls they make, clean or battledamaged :)

Since I dont own any endo's standing on skulls with a pulserifle I wont mind a pose like that. Hopefully this will be 1:4 to match my PF's from T1 and T2. Lots of cool stuff coming these days for terminatorfans!

I'm partial to 1:3 scale myself. 1:4 is a bit small, and 1:2 looks midgetish. 1:3 is perfect IMO.

Back