Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Endoskeleton Maquette

Sideshow just saw Hot toys offering and decided, we can't compete with that! Endo shelved.....

I don't blame them honestly. Hot toys nailed that thing, lets pray SSC has the guts to try.

I don't do hot toys. I don't like stands. Sideshow please take my money with a Maquette!

I don't do hot toys. I don't like stands. Sideshow please take my money with a Maquette!

I used to think like that, but now with the release of 1/4 hot toys Endo and the Enterbay BD Arnold, Sideshow has to step up considerably. I'm more open minded now when it comes to these. Statue does Not mean superior quality anymore.

no it doesn't but I don't really want articulation or stands.
I actually hate posing an playing with them lol.
Also one of the reasons I don't like PFs is because sometimes you have to futz with the clothes to get them to look right but i still buy them for the Scale. pretty sure the endo won't have this problem though :)

Last edited:

I don't like posing either, but I've been in this hobby for awhile, and I will take whoever makes the best quality piece. The way I have my EB Joker displayed, most would think it's just a statue like everything else I have. With SS QC and quality issues of present day, you guys will prolly have a hard time finding a 1/4 Endo better than what HT just put out.

The way I have my EB Joker displayed

don't you mean posed

JK JK

When one of my 1/4 figures fell over it was the loudest sound I heard from the collection room.

I don't thinK i could sleep with articulated legs holding my stuff up at night even with the stand.

I don't even need it to be the best... but a competitive price would be nice (unlike the current price for a SS 1/4 endo)

SDCC Would be nice. Even though I'm getting the life-size I still want a scaled one for some reason.

i hope we will see this soon for terminator fans

I need a 1/4 statue. The Hot Toys 1/4 isn't doing it for me. I'd sell it in a minute if a 1/4 statue sees the light of day.

I need a 1/4 statue. The Hot Toys 1/4 isn't doing it for me. I'd sell it in a minute if a 1/4 statue sees the light of day.

An insta-purchase for me, as long as the quality is there. Bit of an Endo shortage these days, hopefully T:G changes that...

Back