Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have fun with the books. I mean the are not big brain books but they are a fun week read. I like that as I read them I can actually hear Sam and Dean and the tones of voice. Kind of like reading the Abraham Lincoln: Vampie Hunter.

It could be Lucifer. Others are saying that Sam may be an Angel now :dunno However, Kripke said the Lucifer story was over so I don't think he's Lucifer.

Ok, I will almost guarentee it isnt Lucifer. Kripke said that ark had ended. Plus, God seems to have actually been in on things the whole time. It was all a test...of Sam, Dean, the angels, and humanity. I doubt God would allow Satan back out of his cage.

I also doubt that Sam is an angel. While probably not outside God's power, God favors human beings, which is why Lucifer went against him in the first place. In fact God favored Sam and Dean through the entire ordeal. SO, why would God turn the best of the humans that passed his greatest test into an angel? That would be like turning a Swan into an ugly duckling....

No, I think the answer lies somewhere in between. He was never really human...he had demon blood in him since he was a baby. Also, drinking in Demon blood super charged sam against demons. We also know that demons were the creation of Satan (an angel) and thus thier blood is in a sense the evil essence of Lucifer. SO, by taking in Lucifer, Im wondering if Sam was able to absorb his angelic power, as he would the demonic power of the demons...and since Lucifer is the angelic embodiement of evil, the experience may have marked his soul with both evil and good. Further blurring Sam's line between the two forces.

Awesome season finale and can't wait for Season 6.......maybe they would bring John next season to reunite the family?

So...is Chuck God?

I think that was the intention. If you think about the majority of the encounters with chuck, he always seemed to point them in the right direction. Also, on a couple occasions he had information that he himself said he shouldnt know "i.e. the final battle field for lucifer and michael

Perfect place to hide and help. As a prophet he should have lots of information so n one would suspect something more. And as a prophet he would have an archangel tied to him at all times, so he would never have to worry about someone trying to kill him and revealing his secret.

That being said, I dont know if it was always planned that way, or if it was just a clever add in for the finale that made sense.

Great finale !! Since season 6 was announce, I tolerate the finale ending, which is pretty light to end a TV show (Dean with a happy family....impossible !).
I loved Death !! every Horsemen were very well casted ! Crowley is the greatest new character since Castiel, let's hope we will see him again (imagine some scenes with both of them trash talkin')
Finally a beat up guy (Dean) with some bumps and bruises, tired to see a punch with no effect on a face !
Let see what they can find for the next season because it will be tough to find bigger threat than Lucifer !

Great finale !! Since season 6 was announce, I tolerate the finale ending, which is pretty light to end a TV show (Dean with a happy family....impossible !).
Let see what they can find for the next season because it will be tough to find bigger threat than Lucifer !

I totally disagree. I think Dean ending up with a "happy family" is perfect. Two reasons:

First, Dean's "normal" womanizing and smart ass attitude is nothing more then an act that he puts on to convince himself that he wouldnt RATHER be living a normal life. Events in this season broke down' Dean's shell and exposed who he was on the inside. And that inside Dean would want nothing more then to be a normal happy family.

Second, the only thing that ever drove Dean was a sense of greater purpose. he didnt love the monster hunting. he did it because someone had to. A sense of duty (which is why he always got mad when Sam gave up on it). Sam, KNOWS that the only thing more important to Dean then that sense of duty would be a promise to Sam. Which is why Sam makes Dean promise to live a normal life. It's basically a way to give Dean what he wants/needs without the job getting in the way.

Also, if you remember the ending...Chuck narrates that Dean went against every fiber of his being by going back to the family...but he did it because he made a promise that he didnt intend to break"

When Dean was sitting there with his new family he seemed pretty distant. Granted, he's probably still in shock (and will be for sometime). I know alot of people say this is what he wanted, a normal family. But, does he really? Dean's been a hunter his whole life. Not by choice, but still, it's in his blood. He's never really known any other life. Something tells me it won't be hard to get him back on the road. Of course, being Supernatural, I'd be surprised if his new family lasts long. I'd imagine there are some dark forces out there not too happy their boss is back in the box.

When Dean was sitting there with his new family he seemed pretty distant. Granted, he's probably still in shock (and will be for sometime). I know alot of people say this is what he wanted, a normal family. But, does he really? Dean's been a hunter his whole life. Not by choice, but still, it's in his blood. He's never really known any other life. Something tells me it won't be hard to get him back on the road. Of course, being Supernatural, I'd be surprised if his new family lasts long. I'd imagine there are some dark forces out there not too happy their boss is back in the box.

Well, that's the problem. Dean's desire isn't really to have a normal life...rather to have never had an abnormal one. IN other words, Dean wishes his life were normal, but its too late to give up hunting.

I think Sam knows you can't take the hunter out of Dean, and that's why he locked him into the family life by making him promise. Still, I think Dean sees this woman as the person he would be with if he had never been forced into hunting....so it is kinda what he wants...

Yeah, I can see it as what he "kind of" wants. It will be interesting to see how the writers handle this. Will they off Dean's girl and her son or will they play off of Dean being torn between "normal" life and being a hunter. Could make for some good comedy. Dean sneaking out to go "hunting" and having to hide his secret life.

Only one solution to bring back good all Dean Winchester.... kill the whole family !

Be pretty lame if they are on the ceiling burning just to get Dean back hunting like they did with Sam.

I think he should get Ben hunting with him, that little guy rocked!. :lol :wink1:

Back