Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to the presence of a pure angel being so powerful that it was like a bomb going off? Causing glass to shatter, earthquakes, and freaking eyeballs and skulls to explode?

Now when an angel leaves a body it is just this little white light dribbling out of their mouth.

I'm getting caught up with the finale now. :rock

(No more cable for Chap, so I have to wait until the next day for this stuff.)

I'm getting caught up with the finale now. :rock

(No more cable for Chap, so I have to wait until the next day for this stuff.)

I just now finished it (them?)! I really enjoyed it, but I was left wanting by a few of the plot threads. For one thing, or rather, two things...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyway, Season 13, here we come!

...oh, and SCOOBY-DOOBY-DOO!

supernatural-scooby-doo.jpg

https://ew.com/tv/2017/05/18/supernatural-season-13-scooby-doo-crossover-episode/

Yeah, I'm a bit indifferent about the finale.

I read your spoiler tags - and will try to weigh in here in a second.

Overall, I liked the ep(s). I think there were a few moments that should have had evoked more emotion out of me, yet didn't - which makes me a bit sad because I think it's a sign of where the show is going.

I guess as I think about it. I liked it, but didn't love it. Overall, it was good though - but what I've come to expect from S7-12.

To answer a few of your questions/points

- I thought the man-baby was Jack too, and he seems to be a ****, judging by that smirk. :lol Which then makes me a ponder for a second....who would win a battle: Jack or Anti-Christ Kid from wayyyy back when? :lol

- The Bobby thing....Ugh. I mean, sure. I always love seeing the guy, but I guess a part of me misses him so much that seeing him is such a tease that it bothers me a bit. To be honest, I was REALLY hoping we would have seen John instead. That's the guy who can really turn this for me.

- The Cas killing was not necessary, IMO. I mean he's got to be back. He's arguably THE fan favorite. I just can't see them leaving that permanent for long. And the last episode was also Misha's 100th episode, so I mean, c'mon. It won't end like this. But yeah, I really didn't feel phased went it happened, which again is soooo sad to say. Like it's Cas. I love the character. It bothers me a bit that a moment like that didn't do much.....I was a bit more charged by the Crowley killing and I agree - THAT felt permanent. And that really hit me because I do like the character a lot. I think Crowley is really a great addition for that show and if he's not returning, I think that'll be another hit to the show.

- And then Mary getting pulled into the other dimension with Lucifer was bittersweet too. I liked seeing Lucifer go, but losing Mary bothered me. And I think it was because of the previous episode with Dean having that moment that he did with her. I really like Mary and I was really happy to have seen her back this season.

- I was really glad to see the British Men of Letters fall (hopefully for good.) I liked Dean's moment with his mom (as I noted above). It's those glimpses of the good ol' days that keep me coming back, season after season.

I still really love this show, just because of how much time I've invested over the years. I definitely don't want to sound like I'm bashing the show though. Like every story, it has its highs and it has its lows. I'll always stay tuned, regardless of the outcome. I'm seeing this one to the end.

And who are you kidding with spoiler tags in here?

Like this thread is crawling with people....:lol jk

All these spoilers.....lol it's cool. I stopped watching after the episode of the werewolf and the British guy killed the surviving girl. Series has been dying for me. Seems like a chore. Hell it's a chore to even try setting up the recording settings.

I'll probably catch up on Netflix before the next season.

I honestly thought at first.....
Spoiler Spoiler:
What was I thinking....:slap :cuckoo:

I will say it again sorry folks but...........bring back the now adult Jesse from Season 5 "I Believe the Children Are Our Future."

I thought he was the Antichrist. Odd that the show has previous cast members returning either as a small cameo or just to kill them off.

But this Jesse character was I guess a possible threat if he turned bad? :dunno

Maybe the writers forgot about this character?

Back