Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only ones I saw named were:
Kali
Baldur
Ganesh
Odin
Zao Shen
Mercury
Baron Samedi

I believe there were 4 on each side of the table and Kali/Baldur at the head of the table for a total of 10.

The blonde chick is probably Eostre or Bastet.

I wonder why Zues/Jupiter didnt make an appearance. Mercury/Hermes was an odd choice and he seemed pretty weak....although I suppose as messenger of the Gods he might attend meetings...

One issue I had, and I realize its a TV show. One would think that a fight between Gods/Lucifer would have been a little more elaborate then a bunch of guys running at Lucifer in a hallway. Kali had fire up her sleeve...but you would think all the elements would be incorporated....as well as a bit more over all destruction....

I was surprised Odin had 2 eyes. As a former follower of Odinism, I'd have expected him to be a little tougher. Should have at least had Hugin & Munin with him.

There was a disproportionate amount of Norse in the mix. Balder. WTH, Thor would have been nice but he's a little thick.

I was surprised Odin had 2 eyes. As a former follower of Odinism, I'd have expected him to be a little tougher. Should have at least had Hugin & Munin with him.

There was a disproportionate amount of Norse in the mix. Balder. WTH, Thor would have been nice but he's a little thick.

what I don't get is why Balder was at the head of the table....Kali is ok since she is a Goddes in the third largest religion on earth.

So Gabriel was Loki since day one or it was a trick and Loki is still out there ?
And yeah Balder......lame !!!!!

Yea, couple of episodes ago, Gabriel said that he took off and he was in "witness protection", which was a nice way of saying he said FU to the angels and took the form of Loki ever since.

My guess as to why the Lucifer/Gods fight was pretty quick and not too spectacular was that they didn't think he was showing up??? They were unprepared??? He did kill most of them in the hallway, they probably just came out of their rooms and BOOM, they're dead.

Thor would have been kind cool if he had this hammer fighting Lucifer, but oh well, was an awesome episode regardless

As for Kali.......I hated Tory in Battlestar Galactica, they should have had Chief come out and strangle her :lol

Oh right well you best fix that as soon as eh? :D

Doubt it will happy. I've been hooked on Korean "cuisine" for the past 11+ years.:rotfl

Last night's episode was pretty intense. Dean making a deal with Crowley, Sam learning more of his history, and then poor Bobby's dilemma.

"Oh, I brought my own. And he's bigger.":lol

Dug the episode, any episode with Romo Lampkin in it must be awesome.

My only problem is this: Didn't Ruby say that ONLY Azazael knew about her deception, not even Alastair knew, so how could Brady know???? Or perhaps Ruby THOUGHT she was the only on, or maybe everybody knows know that it already happened?

My only problem is this: Didn't Ruby say that ONLY Azazael knew about her deception, not even Alastair knew, so how could Brady know???? Or perhaps Ruby THOUGHT she was the only on, or maybe everybody knows know that it already happened?

Could be one of those "oops, hope no one notices" lol.

Last night was great,but the Highlight had to be this:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbHoQnLdA74"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbHoQnLdA74" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Yep another great episode and this season has just been awesome! only 2 left now can't wait to see how it all ends but then the long wait for S6, what will we do without are weekly fix of Supernatural? :( :lol

Yeah dude, its probably common knowledge now. It was only important NO ONE knew about the deception while it was still possible to prevent Lucifer's release. It would make sense that Ruby turn into a martyr after the fact. Not to mention, Brady was the go to guy for the four horsemen...which mean's he is super high up the chain...

Great episode leading up to the, what looks like, insane season finale :banghead:banghead I want more episodes :monkey2

Bobby can walk again :joy Bout time he gets his ass out of the chair. Wonder if Crowley will turn out for the Lucifer fight we saw in the finale. He did say that Lucifer would kill him if he won. Only beef I have is that they took out pestilance pretty easily

Bobby can walk again :joy Bout time he gets his ass out of the chair. Wonder if Crowley will turn out for the Lucifer fight we saw in the finale. He did say that Lucifer would kill him if he won. Only beef I have is that they took out pestilance pretty easily

I didnt mind how quick they took out Pestilance. He is the one Sam and Dean couldnt take out on thier own. And was only able to take him down because he had a hint of angel mojo left.

Plus, Pestilance didnt die. Only lost the ring and a few fingers. So that might not be the end of him.

Back