Superman vs Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canon, not canon, it doesn't matter. It took place in a book that was printed. They can say it's not official all they want. I read the books so there for it happened.

I made the point about canon because I thought you said that it was not Canon. Perhaps it was someone elses post or one of the posts that got deleated. Either way if you did not say it then I am sorry and never mind the question.

Why does everyone assume Superman will give Hulk the chance to hit him or even give him the time to get angrier? Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong but I don't think strength will really be a factor in this fight. With every punch Hulk tries to land Superman can land 1000, speed plays a huge part in a fight.
Case in point that everyone can relate to;
[ame="https://youtu.be/JveOq_Zbt1M"]https://youtu.be/JveOq_Zbt1M[/ame]

Hopefully they wouldn't have the same stupid faces and awful music in a face-off.

Hulk would just get madder and madder. Then he'd get so mad he'd be unstoppable. Superman would just keep pissing him off and this would work to the Hulk's benefit. After the fight the Hulk might be so mad he would destroy the planet.

Superman would win. Superman v Thor would be more interesting.

I made the point about canon because I thought you said that it was not Canon. Perhaps it was someone elses post or one of the posts that got deleated. Either way if you did not say it then I am sorry and never mind the question.

Nope, I never say things are not canon. No worries man. :duff

Why does everyone assume Superman will give Hulk the chance to hit him or even give him the time to get angrier? Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong but I don't think strength will really be a factor in this fight. With every punch Hulk tries to land Superman can land 1000, speed plays a huge part in a fight.
Case in point that everyone can relate to;
https://youtu.be/JveOq_Zbt1M

:exactly:

pffft Batman could beat Superman and Thor...Thor would lose to cyclops because he'd blast him with with a laser. Thor would be powerless from the optic blast. And why hasn't Magneto killed Wolverine yet?

In this order:
:slap:rotfl:cuckoo:

Yes the Turner issues are Cannon. It's how they re-introduced Supergirl back into the DC Universe.

So ok here is what happens. Hulk beats up Superman, DC and the fan boys scream out loud with their hands in the air and a new crisis occurs.

DC's editors and writers proceed to Crisis out the whole fight and a new series called Superman 52 is created.

No if Superman won then Marvel would have some crazy ass event. It would last all year, cross over into every single book even the Disney comics.

It would be written by J.Michael Staczynski and be called The Next Day. We would then learn that the last 20+ years of Hulk, Red Hulk, Mr Fixit etc, was all a dream. Mephesto played a trick on us all and a major retconn would happen.

v83m8k.gif

Yes the Turner issues are Cannon. It's how they re-introduced Supergirl back into the DC Universe.

So ok here is what happens. Hulk beats up Superman, DC and the fan boys scream out loud with their hands in the air and a new crisis occurs.

DC's editors and writers proceed to Crisis out the whole fight and a new series called Superman 52 is created.

No if Superman won then Marvel would have some crazy ass event. It would last all year, cross over into every single book even the Disney comics.

It would be written by J.Michael Staczynski and be called The Next Day. We would then learn that the last 20+ years of Hulk, Red Hulk, Mr Fixit etc, was all a dream. Mephesto played a trick on us all and a major retconn would happen.

:exactly::clap:rotfl:rotfl So true. I miss the 80s when comics were fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back