Superman- show your favorite supes-customs, h toy's, etc, show it all.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks to barry elms, username- for the led rig,, installed and working great..

made from a indiana jones base,,using real crystals,, just gotta paint it up some...

base7_zps4136d51d.jpg

supe11_zps53a4a590.jpg

supe14_zpsae798490.jpg

supe12_zps314e0c6d.jpg

supe10_zps22406f68.jpg

base8_zps476d3f80.jpg

base11_zps9796b8a5.jpg

Some great figs on here guys and that baby supes dio is amazing :)

Here's my superman related figs.

love all the collection mate, just a bit of suggestion, i think you need to change the body for the kingdom come I need to be bigger than that IMO
cheers mate, thanks for sharing

love all the collection mate, just a bit of suggestion, i think you need to change the body for the kingdom come I need to be bigger than that IMO
cheers mate, thanks for sharing

Yeah he was on a KP body but it was a bit large so i'm gonna resculpt this body at some point and make him bigger. I sold Doomsday to elvis1976 and i'm looking forward to what he does cos if it's really great i'll sculpt another and copy his lol.

It looks awesome! I am holding out hope for a black suit superman to turn up as a possible exclusive.... You never know!

If HT gives us a black suit Superman I think it would make a great base for a custom Justice Lord Superman--all he'll really need is a cape to match the silver accents on his costume. I'd put a Reeve head on it and get a customizer to make me a cape...here's hoping Hot Toys goes to the Man Of Steel well one more time.

Geez...I'm gonna be swimming in Cavill heads someday...

Got around to finally taking a shot of my MoS Clark custom: the head is by Kai Studios but I repainted the hair, beard and eyebrows though b/c the paint rubbed off in certain areas. I also dremeled out the head to fit a rubber neck joint adapter b/c the hole that was drilled was too loose

10634097_10203731418378815_1338919439556350186_o.jpg

Back