Superman- show your favorite supes-customs, h toy's, etc, show it all.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm from Madrid and my english is not very good...
I want to show here my next Clark Kent.
I really like this forum! ;) Thanks!

vViUmwW.jpg

Thanks General! this will be my next HT figure, now I'm hoping some of the components. He will be the companion of my HT Reeve...

jO5m90r.jpg

I have both HT Christopher Reeve Superman figures and they are stand-out figures IMO. I can't believe HT hasn't made a Clark Kent figure yet. I thought we'd get one for the Superman 75th anniversary--hopefully someday. I'd be more than happy with your custom though.

Yes, it is incredible that HT has not released a figure of Clark...
But it is not difficult to prepare a customized figure with items purchased online.
When I finished my figure, I will put the photos here!

Hi, I'm from Madrid and my english is not very good...
I want to show here my next Clark Kent.
I really like this forum! ;) Thanks!
CLARK-KENT-1978_zpsbd73dbb6.jpg

WoW!!! Looks Great & Perfect!!!

I'm Waiting For My Pre-Order Clark Kent Head
image.jpg

Can't Wait too See My Clark Kent

I got my Clark head yesterday. It's a bit smaller than the HT head and the paint job is definitely a lacking by comparison. Here's a pic to compare. Superman HT on the far right, new Clark in the middle, and my custom Clark on the left.

heads.jpg

The glasses that come with the head are pretty garbage, they are inaccurate and they don't really stay on. Luckily I got the head for a shirt rip custom, so I don't need them.

I got my Clark head yesterday. It's a bit smaller than the HT head and the paint job is definitely a lacking by comparison. Here's a pic to compare. Superman HT on the far right, new Clark in the middle, and my custom Clark on the left.

View attachment 99106

The glasses that come with the head are pretty garbage, they are inaccurate and they don't really stay on. Luckily I got the head for a shirt rip custom, so I don't need them.

wow, too bad, thats vsery small........anyway i have a ht superman head being customized into a clark,,, it looks fantastic.....if anybosy wants a cast let me know....i do not plan on offering. but if enough interest i will do a few..

guy's,
see my clark on page 1, i can offer casts of that if anybody wants one.....it is not an hot toy....

Back