Superman- show your favorite supes-customs, h toy's, etc, show it all.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been a long time since i updated with some stuff,,, and i have been busy for sure....lots if fan and concept superman,,, i love the different ideas for his costume and look,,,,, here are a few...
supermanbritish-Copy_zpsaf4d0a33.jpg

supermanbritish1-Copy_zpscbcf7696.jpg

syuopermanbritish1_zps7885ad0e.jpg

supetwotone_zpsad569106.jpg

fansupe1-Copy-Copy_zpsad9918e1.jpg

supermanrudi4_zps6775bff3.jpg

fansupe2-Copy-Copy_zpsdc63b1c8.jpg

rudisuperboy1-Copy_zps1de2e164.png

superboy8_zpsdfb55e2d.jpg

superboy5_zps52b812af.jpg

been a long time since i updated with some stuff,,, and i have been busy for sure....lots if fan and concept superman,,, i love the different ideas for his costume and look,,,,, here are a few...
supermanbritish-Copy_zpsaf4d0a33.jpg

supermanbritish1-Copy_zpscbcf7696.jpg

syuopermanbritish1_zps7885ad0e.jpg

supetwotone_zpsad569106.jpg

fansupe1-Copy-Copy_zpsad9918e1.jpg

supermanrudi4_zps6775bff3.jpg

fansupe2-Copy-Copy_zpsdc63b1c8.jpg

rudisuperboy1-Copy_zps1de2e164.png

superboy8_zpsdfb55e2d.jpg

superboy5_zps52b812af.jpg

I know most parts are custom made, but where did you get the headsculpts and the belt on the British Supes.

yeh, paint apps suck badly..... they are going out for paint soon... i had these made for me buy a customizer, paint isnt his strong point...

added the green lantern insignia, and power ring, and did a custom base.
superman2-Copy_zps75ef7a57.jpg

superman1_zps644d486d.jpg

tony mei suit
supermantony_zpsfbfde4fd.jpg

supermantomwelling2-Copy_zps556d46ac.jpg

supermantomwellinghoody1-Copy_zpsa66c6f96.jpg

supermantomwelling-Copy_zps76b8ce79.jpg

Q, that GL Supes looks great! :rock Where did the design come from?

came from the pic / fan art i shown with it,,,,,i have a whole gl line..... batman, superman, daredevil, wolverine, capt. america, ironman, really cool.

green_lantern_superman_by_lord_lycan-d6nvjep-Copy-Copy_zps6f208d80.jpg

https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o297/mightyq117/migh[IMG]
[IMG]https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o297/mightyq117/mightyq117064/fansupe5-Copy-Copy_zpseaacf5ea.jpg
supermangreen_zps62dd4970.jpg

Last edited:
came from the pic / fan art i shown with it,,,,,i have a whole gl line..... batman, superman, daredevil, wolverine, capt. america, ironman, really cool.

Oh, so that's fan based concept art in that pic? Very cool. I thought it might have been some obscure story arc or cartoon. I love the design

looks nice. is that the CR suit or the mattel suit. it looks great just a slightly darker blue?

Its the CR suit. It isn't any bluer. I took the picture without the flash. I got some free material from Hancock that I plan to use for the belt. I modified the KP03 body by bulking up the thighs a bit and dremeling (is that a word) elbow to add some articulation but it didn't add much. Hence, my question to Fabio. I have a SS Superman on the way and if I don't like the body I may use this body for that figure. My original CR Supes body broke at the hip joint (a common problem) I'm torn between buying a nude on Ebay but they are expensive and a Hot Toys knock off to act as a donor body.

Back