Superman- show your favorite supes-customs, h toy's, etc, show it all.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics tlwtw, unreal cape looks great, might I ask how you attached it?, I used pins to attach my Tony mei cape on, the pleated don't come out as well as on your one though, also did a bit of work to get the man of steel boots on this guy, as imo the stock ones were horrible with that ankle crease, will take some better shots later

I thought both capes were similar to each other in design.

The shoulder pleats of the unrealtoys cape are pre-glued together, so all I do is just push both ends into the holes.
It holds up pretty well without needing any pins.

And yes, the mos boots are thicker and made better unlike the paper-thin bvs boots.

This repainted supes (not mine) also has the Tony Mei cape on him. EDIT: Bought it from the painter himself (SGE Studio), so he is now mine minus the Tony Mei cape. I have ordered both Unrealtoy wired cape and Rocco's custom sculpt for this supes.

2504743e6709c93d9a28e8f9943df8dcd00054fe.jpg

Anyone here ever see a decent photo of the Daily Planet newspaper from Superman The Movie with the headline, "Caped Wonder Stuns City"? Would love to be able to have that custom printed, and framed, but can't seem to find a decent, high-res image of it. Curious if anyone else has ever had the same idea, and came across something.

After spending 2 years in my detolf without a head, I finally got around to finishing my black robes Brando Jor-El. Thhe head is a recast from HT from eBay, the robes are D-Art studios, head painted by Kai Pan. I made the long light up crystal.

lx3pBgr.jpg

qhXbt9e.jpg

bB6oSxH.jpg

Tt2C8rO.jpg

a5Nv72n.jpg

That looks awesome! I just bought the HT but I would like the option to swap it out for the black robes. Is the robe still available?

Also, where on eBay did you buy the recast? I've looked hard and have never seen one.

That looks awesome! I just bought the HT but I would like the option to swap it out for the black robes. Is the robe still available?

Also, where on eBay did you buy the recast? I've looked hard and have never seen one.

Hi, glad you like it. I'm unsure of the seller on eBay, I bought the sculpt a while ago. The robes you can get from D-Art studios. I commissioned them some time ago, and they have been added to their site for general sale. The logo pictured is incorrect to the movie, but I believe the one it comes with should be correct like mine.

https://www.d-artstudios.com/jorel.php

Hi, glad you like it. I'm unsure of the seller on eBay, I bought the sculpt a while ago. The robes you can get from D-Art studios. I commissioned them some time ago, and they have been added to their site for general sale. The logo pictured is incorrect to the movie, but I believe the one it comes with should be correct like mine.

https://www.d-artstudios.com/jorel.php

Thanks a lot. :duff

How did you make the light up crystal?

It's a piece of clear acrtlic rod. I cut it to length and drilled a recess for a white LED in one end, the other end I sanded some edges where it was to light up. The pins of the LED were bent and attched to wires that run up his sleeve to a battery pack on his back. I glued an extra little piece of rod to the led end to extend out of his closed fist to add to the effect.

Still a work in progress but I think this is gonna turn out to be my favorite Superman figure of all time.

A4E0102D-B819-48A4-9D51-3EDFD2DB1647.jpeg

Still working on getting one of Tony Mei's suits but I like where this is headed. That's a Mezco One:12 body with a repainted NECA Christopher Reeve head (not painted by me).

Love the Reeve Supes! Here's my Man Of Steel with modifications. I snagged an extra head sculpt and gave it his heat vision, modded the collar, replaced the stock cape with Tony Mei's, and cut about 1/4 inch off his sleeves and leg sleeves to make the suit less crumpled. Next I will repaint all the black on the suit a dark metallic blue, and add subtle black outlines on his logo.
PSX_20180619_105837.jpg
PSX_20180619_105923.jpg
PSX_20180619_105733.jpg

Back