1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS Blade Hunter Agent K (PO up end of January)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SUPERMAD TOYS Agent K (PO up end of January)

Harrison Fords nose is crooked.

Harrison Fords nose is crooked.

Yes, but the nose on the 2 sculpts are different.
IECiWai.jpg

This hasn't sold out yet? That's kind surprising considering the price.

Because peps want Fords Blade Runner look not his old man in raggedy t-shirt and pants look.

This is "Agent K" thread tho. You fail, EVILFACE! :D

:lol Yeah I was referring to K. I would prefer Deckard from the original though.

Decided to take a chance on this and preorder at KG Hobby (along with the AF reissue Dredd). I didn't even realize this was a thing since I was getting this version and the Blackbox version confused as the same figure. And I thought they were all supposed to be sold out weeks ago for this? The coat looks kind baggy to me but at worst it seems like a body swap might tighten everything up.

Anyone see how bad the geewhiz jackets turned out? :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 235

No surprise there.

I've been on the fence with wanting to get this figure. No a fan of the head sculpt and I already have the BlackBox K fig and I love it. I guess i'm hoping that the final result will be better than the promos but we've been misled down that road many time with releases.

Decided to take a chance on this and preorder at KG Hobby (along with the AF reissue Dredd). I didn't even realize this was a thing since I was getting this version and the Blackbox version confused as the same figure. And I thought they were all supposed to be sold out weeks ago for this? The coat looks kind baggy to me but at worst it seems like a body swap might tighten everything up.

Yeah I agree about the coat, but in some pics it seems to fit better so maybe it's a futzing issue. And much like the Blackbox version it clearly needs to be darkened and dirtied up a bit. But unlike all the others they did at least get the collar right, and with all the accessories this still seems like the better figure to get to me.

I might have to drop out on this one, but hate to lose the NRD - is there anyone here who would want this figure and we work it out potentially?

I'm OK with a delay if it means improving it in any way. In particular the headsculpt. It's not bad, but could certainly be improved.

:exactly:

This should be a figure worth waiting for.

Supermad are known for their delays, so it's no surprise in that regard. They know they have something special on their hands this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back