Supergirl Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow another ex or fail by ss! I’m really impressed and this face is her age! I’m definitely in for this ex! Thanks ss for giving us a coh. Finally broke the bad ex streak! The base I will have to get used to a bit.

It's okay, but I'm not digging the base at all.

I actually really like the base - fits the character and looks great

Looks like the neck is shorter on the ex sculpt. I'm tempted to get this to go with Superman who I have PO.

Yep I noticed that too, the short hair sculpt looks great and is making me consider it

Looks like the neck is shorter on the ex sculpt. I'm tempted to get this to go with Superman who I have PO.

I had zero interest in this piece from the initial photo. The blog today with the EX portrait has changed my mind. I may get her. I think she looks amazing with the EX. Love the dove switch out hand too.

Short hair exclusive. I like it! :yess:

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3006701-02.jpg

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3006701-03.jpg

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300670-27.jpg

Gorgeous!! I'm in!

Man, the short hair Ex is a must have. But the bird sitting on a bubble cloud is weird. Even weirder is the bird in hand. Someone photo shopped the bird in hand right? Mr. Green give this an 8/10. Now if only SSC can pull off Psylocke, that would be swell....not kiss a kitten swell but swell.

Man, the short hair Ex is a must have. But the bird sitting on a bubble cloud is weird. Even weirder is the bird in hand. Someone photo shopped the bird in hand right? Mr. Green give this an 8/10. Now if only SSC can pull off Psylocke, that would be swell....not kiss a kitten swell but swell.

Nah, not really. This EX isn’t

I will wait for a Es to be set first why rush to po now when almost everything is going for 100-200.00 less in the aftermarkets.

Back