Supergirl Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A hundred times better then previous. Wished the cape was sculpted otherwise I really like it.

Totally true ...far better than previous. And a lightweight fully sculpted cape would've been perfect. It's still pretty nice as is, tho ...and wouldn't mind having this fulfill the need for a 1/4 scale Supergirl.

a poke in the eye with a sharp stick is also better than having your left arm cut off.

Severity is not even on par. Talk about extreme.

Plus ...that's a matter of opinion. Clearly subjective.

Looking good! So much better than their 1st one, which is probably why the quick turnaround for another one. People were so disappointed with the 1st one. I want to see the base, and the EX, but unless they are god tier, this is probably a pass for me. I’m already paying on a statue from First4, and this statue is'tt even my favorite version of Supergirl in terms of design. Still, MILES better than that 1st abomination!

Last edited:
So "New" DC PF's at SDCC:

Supergirl
Green Lantern
Mr Freeze?

SSALex said Catwoman will not be there. Will the Doomsday Maquette? And do you think there any we do not know of yet?

They could have one surprise pf show up. Maybe also a new artist series 1/5 line, a life size bust and 1/6 figure. I’m hoping for a classic comic Superman or Joker lsf unless the Batman es ended the line.

They could have one surprise pf show up. Maybe also a new artist series 1/5 line, a life size bust and 1/6 figure. I’m hoping for a classic comic Superman or Joker lsf unless the Batman es ended the line.
Id be down for a 1/5 DC line. Maybe there i can finally get a SS Batman/Superman I really like.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Short hair exclusive. I like it! :yess:

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3006701-02.jpg

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3006701-03.jpg

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300670-27.jpg

need something to justify buying since i already have the first one which i like as well lol

Back