Supergirl Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I'm so glad I already have my definitive versions of many characters, such as batman, joker, ivy and harley, plus two versions of catwoman as I couldn't make my mind up there!

Of the new DC statues I'll just be picking up wonder woman and supergirl so far. I don't need the EX WW but I do need EX supergirl.

Plus freeze if he turns out half decent

Man I'm so glad I already have my definitive versions of many characters, such as batman, joker, ivy and harley, plus two versions of catwoman as I couldn't make my mind up there!

Of the new DC statues I'll just be picking up wonder woman and supergirl so far. I don't need the EX WW but I do need EX supergirl.

Plus freeze if he turns out half decent
I wouldn’t get your hopes up

I think it's just an optical illusion because her foot is stretch out along with her leg... so from that angle it looks continuous and long..

Exactly! Plus she's thin too, so that adds to the illusion.

I refuse to consider this without a proper upskirt @ss shot. Got to see the goods before I plunk my money down for preorder.

This statue is gorgeous! Especially with the EX portrait. Yeowza!

This statue is gorgeous! Especially with the EX portrait. Yeowza!

I was a little on the fence before as it does seem more suited to a smaller scale as it is lacking in detail for me, but I will prob still pick it up as I don't have a supergirl in quarter scale and i really like the flying effect the base gives. And as you say, the EX is gorgeous

This must be Supergirl rebirth and fairly comic accurate, no? This might be the first time Mr. Green buy print from SSC.

I was a little on the fence before as it does seem more suited to a smaller scale as it is lacking in detail for me, but I will prob still pick it up as I don't have a supergirl in quarter scale and i really like the flying effect the base gives. And as you say, the EX is gorgeous

Yup, I don't have one either. So I'm there with ya.

Back