Supergirl Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but Supergirl isn't asian.

This looks like a anime/ comic style a bit. But at this point I don’t even care anymore. I just really want a supergirl after selling away the last horrorific first one. Yes, it was good when I first saw it until the more I saw it the more I hated it. This new one ss played it safe by skipping the realistic portraits like all the newer female sculpts. I’m just happy I can finally get a supergirl. This is so bought. If supergirl becomes Asian in the comics then so what. It will be another alternate universe and people can buy whatever version they like. The print looks so sexy and nice!

dcphotos64.jpg

dcphotos65.jpg

dcphotos67.jpg

dcphotos68.jpg

Absolute beauty!

I actually love the other portrait more, but this is nice too.

She's certainly a nice piece. Very pretty. I dunno though, its just not really something I have to have. I might just admire this one from afar.

Yeah it's not a total home run for me but I'll still likely pick her up as I need a 1/4 scale supergirl and I like artgerm. I would ideally want to wait for in hand pics of the EX as that's what I'd display her with the most

Don't understand how SSC went from the previous Supergirl to this. It's like comparing Kotobukiya to XM. This version is crazy good. Lets hope production version is true as well.

Oh wow this is easily the prettiest Supergirl statue I've seen so far, always been a fan of her so this is a must buy. I also much prefer this traditional red skirt, non belly showing costume which makes her less sluttier.

This makes me SO happy I didn't cave and buy the last PF, just so I could have a Supergirl in my collection. IMO, this statue is just VASTLY superior in every way and they were speedy in getting this out! Not sure if that had anything to do with how many were unhappy with the last statue or just the popularity of Supergirl, but either way, just happy this made it to market as fast as it did after the last PF. Just placed my order earlier this morning! Can't wait!!

This makes me SO happy I didn't cave and buy the last PF, just so I could have a Supergirl in my collection. IMO, this statue is just VASTLY superior in every way and they were speedy in getting this out! Not sure if that had anything to do with how many were unhappy with the last statue or just the popularity of Supergirl, but either way, just happy this made it to market as fast as it did after the last PF. Just placed my order earlier this morning! Can't wait!!

Yep I never buy a statue just to have it in my collection. I didn't buy the last supergirl, zatanna or batgirl as I wasn't completely happy with them, so will have to wait for the next time around. Soon as I get paid I will PO this as I need the EX. I hope they revisit batgirl in her blue and grey outfit soon. They prob won't do zatanna again lol

I feel like I am seeing kotobukiya supergirl somehow

Hell, I would consider that a good thing in many cases. If Kotobukiya started releasing high quality 1:4 polystone versions of many of their Kotobukiya statues...well, lets just say I would be adding a lot more statues to my pre order list. Nothing wrong with a little artistic interpretation here and there, at least not in my book. I wouldn't change a thing with this piece. Its like the perfect fusion between Lau and a more normally designed Supergirl. Thats a good thing in my book.

Hell, I would consider that a good thing in many cases. If Kotobukiya started releasing high quality 1:4 polystone versions of many of their Kotobukiya statues...well, lets just say I would be adding a lot more statues to my pre order list. Nothing wrong with a little artistic interpretation here and there, at least not in my book. I wouldn't change a thing with this piece. Its like the perfect fusion between Lau and a more normally designed Supergirl. Thats a good thing in my book.

That's a good point, I like bishoujo statues (I'm guessing that's what we're getting at) but I only have a couple as they are a bit ridiculous proportions-wise. This piece is obviously artgerm but not overly so which is great as you say. As for other kotobukiya pieces scaled up to quarter scale, I would love that for the jim lee batman and wonder woman pieces

Oh man ...they already announced an ES for the EX?! That's on the low side for the EX.

Back