Supergirl Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I am seeing kotobukiya supergirl somehow

It’s Stanley Lau’s style (Artgerm) it has a more anime feel to it and Sideshow has usually gone the more realism route. He also did black canary, huntress, black canary’s face is very similar to this one.

I wish they would fill the gap between the head and hairline when they make them seperetly,but it’s not the end of the world.

I'm on the fence, originally I was going to get this but then I found a really good custom statue of Supergirl so I kind of feel like I don't really need to order this one now...

I was on the fence too but didn't see a better 1/4 scale option. Plus I really like the EX so went for it

Any more info on your custom you found dan350zr?

Yea, I'm liking this too. I really like the EX, so I might have to order this one soon.

I was on the fence too but didn't see a better 1/4 scale option. Plus I really like the EX so went for it

Any more info on your custom you found dan350zr?

It's the Salt and Pepper one, only 40 were made... I think it's way better then SS Supergirl PF that's out now...

Supergirl_1.jpg

Supergirl%2003.jpg

I love the Salt and Pepper Supergirl statue but didn't love the price. I know it's a custom and a small edition size but the price they wanted for it was still way high to me. Plus shipping on these custom statues is always super high also. Wish i could find it at a reasonable price.

I love the Salt and Pepper Supergirl statue but didn't love the price. I know it's a custom and a small edition size but the price they wanted for it was still way high to me. Plus shipping on these custom statues is always super high also. Wish i could find it at a reasonable price.

The person I bought her from sold her to me for $900 shipped. I figured with such a low ES it was a fair price. How much was she originally?

...And that production piece Supergirl PF came out awesome, too!

Back