Supergirl Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the costume and the face sculpt is an improvement, however I would still like another alternate COH

think maybe this was supposed to be part of the artgerm 1/5 line, but since it isnt doing well, they thought they might make it a pf at the last moment

think maybe this was supposed to be part of the artgerm 1/5 line, but since it isnt doing well, they thought they might make it a pf at the last moment
So, you mean they streched her neck to rech the 1/4 scale? :) Just kidding.
Looks nice. Own the 1st PF (it's a Supes Family statue). So this one I'll get, too.

well , they do it digital nowadays,, so any scale can be changed and i own the first pf too,, if i like this might get it too,, but so far not a fan of the pose.

As others have stated, it definitely looks better than the first one. With that being said, it is not "wow'ing" me. Need to see more.

This does not look good.

I have no idea what this company has been doing the past few years. Their misses outnumber their hits by a large number.

This would actually make sense as I was thinking the sculpt didn't fit in with their other, more realistic and detailed face sculpts shown recently. It looks more cartoony with less defined features

Mile long neck.... :slap

Not as exaggerated as some people are making it out to be. Some women do have noticeably long necks.

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Welp, Sideshow knows where the money is. Go to the coming soon page: Roge print, Rogue Maquette, Emma print, Emma PF, Supergirl print, Supergirl PF.

SSC did it right this time. More likely will order with reward points. Now if only patience will reward Mr. Green with a better life-size bust of Hulk by SSC.

Not as exaggerated as some people are making it out to be. Some women do have noticeably long necks.

maxresdefault-1.jpg

She's a neon demon!

I like her. Looks great overall but her face is slightly cartoonish. I hope we get a full reveal in San Diego

This is so bought thank you ss! Now how about a ex or fail option! Would you all rather have the last version?

Back